no avatar
User

joesalama

Rank

Non Member

Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:01 pm

Let's have some jokes(':D')

Postby joesalama » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:11 am

The Golf Club, Saturday morning ,and the car park is enlivened by the stately arrival of a Rolls Royce , beautifully maintained but slightly begrimed by the journey and the unseasonally bad weather of late.
A young lad trying to work his way through college appears from the shadows eager to persuade the owner that he can restore the fine vehicle to its desired pristine state.
"Look here sonny , this is a Rolls Royce one of the finest vehicles ever made, it has every creature comfort known to man and is in perfect condition and it had better stay that way ."
"Don't worry "says the lad "I will take extra care and I am sure you'll be very happy with my work"
So the golfer goes off and does his 19 holes and later that afternoon returns to collect his prize possession from the car park.
As promised, the job is exceptional and he handsomely rewards the industrious valeter who is about to say goodbye when he remembers a question he has to ask.
"I found these in your glovebox when I was cleaning the inside of your car and I wondered what they were for?" ,being neither Golfer nor Rolls Royce expert the chap hasn't a clue that he is holding 2 golf tees.
"Oh those are to rest your balls on when you drive off" the golfer informs him.
"Blimey ! Rolls Royce really do think of everything!

• Advertisement