User

ewan

Rank

Non Member

Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:46 pm

Dorset

Hong Kong E-Prix

Postby ewan » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:55 pm

So, in the 50th E-Prix run, Venturi celebrates its first win, care of Edo (with Filipe Massa coming 5th as well). Well done to Susie Wolff and the rest of the team.

If this keeps happening, it can only be a good thing for for the brand. Especially if they decide to launch an electric road-legal sports car.

Next season there’s a race planned for the UK. Maybe a good excuse to arrange a UK Venturi owners/fans group meet.
no avatar
User

eastlmark

Rank

Non Member

Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:50 pm

East London

Re: Hong Kong E-Prix

Postby eastlmark » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:11 am

ewan wrote:So, in the 50th E-Prix run, Venturi celebrates its first win, care of Edo (with Filipe Massa coming 5th as well). Well done to Susie Wolff and the rest of the team.

If this keeps happening, it can only be a good thing for for the brand. Especially if they decide to launch an electric road-legal sports car.

Next season there’s a race planned for the UK. Maybe a good excuse to arrange a UK Venturi owners/fans group meet.

Good racing so far this season, should have been Sam Birds race (who did take the flag) so lucky for Venturi.

As the London race is in Excel, its bound to be a public transport race (assume Crossrail is finally open by then) so cannot see there being provision for club parking areas really.
never thought I would want a list but now find myself needing one just to remind me: Clio V6 230, 5 gt turbo, 5 Gordini turbo, Megane RS 300 Trophy.

• Advertisement