Can't search or open PMs

If you have a question about the website, including how to use or find a feature, please check these posts or add your own question.

When reporting an issue, please try to include details that will help to track it down. including Device information (PC, mac, Tablet, Phone etc) and what browser you are using including its version number.

If you need to contact an Administrator, please email mail@renaultalpine.co.uk

Moderators: eastlmark, phildini, BIG_MVS, Alpineandy, Test Moderator

Forum rules
If you have a question about the website, including how to use or find a feature, please check these posts or add your own question.

When reporting an issue, please try to include details that will help to track it down. including Device information (PC, mac, Tablet, Phone etc) and what browser you are using including its version number.
no avatar
User

Unreal

Rank

Non Member

Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:21 pm

Can't search or open PMs

Postby Unreal » Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:22 am

As per the title. Logged in or out I can't see any search function.
Secondly I can see that I have PMs but can't open them.
The problems exist whether I'm using Brave or Chrome and I'm using a mobile device.
Can anyone help please?
User

stephendell

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Wed Apr 14, 2004 7:25 pm

London

Re: Can't search or open PMs

Postby stephendell » Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:08 pm

Hi, I think the search function may only be available to premium members but the PM should work, I’ll take a look
Trafic, Twingo GT, Vel Satis Turbo x 2, Clio V6 Proto Ph2, Vel Satis 3.5, Avantime, Alpine A610, GTA Atmo x 3, GTA Turbo x 3, R5 Gordini Turbo Mid Engine, Alpine A310 4cyl, Alpine A110, Yellow Smart

• Advertisement