Member but Forum Menu Dropdown inactive?

If you have a question about the website, including how to use or find a feature, please check these posts or add your own question.

When reporting an issue, please try to include details that will help to track it down. including Device information (PC, mac, Tablet, Phone etc) and what browser you are using including its version number.

If you need to contact an Administrator, please email mail@renaultalpine.co.uk

Moderators: eastlmark, phildini, BIG_MVS, Alpineandy, Test Moderator

Forum rules
If you have a question about the website, including how to use or find a feature, please check these posts or add your own question.

When reporting an issue, please try to include details that will help to track it down. including Device information (PC, mac, Tablet, Phone etc) and what browser you are using including its version number.
no avatar
User

MikeA37

Rank

Non Member

Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:04 pm

Member but Forum Menu Dropdown inactive?

Postby MikeA37 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:28 am

I have joined as a member but do not seem to have the Forum Menu dropdown in action (PC, android Tablet or Android phone). I assume this is where the search functions are for members?
Looking for some guidance, as cannot find it in the help posts -Thanks.
User

mettersl

Rank

Non Member

Sat Nov 13, 2004 12:46 pm

Saffron Walden- North Essex

Re: Member but Forum Menu Dropdown inactive?

Postby mettersl » Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:54 pm

Mike,
You need to PM stephendell to get him to change your status as its still showing as non member.
Welcome!

Cheers lee
User

stephendell

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Wed Apr 14, 2004 7:25 pm

London

Postby stephendell » Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:15 pm

Should be working now. Apologies
Trafic, Twingo GT, Vel Satis Turbo x 2, Clio V6 Proto Ph2, Vel Satis 3.5, Avantime, Alpine A610, GTA Atmo x 3, GTA Turbo x 3, R5 Gordini Turbo Mid Engine, Alpine A310 4cyl, Alpine A110, Yellow Smart
no avatar
User

Ghisallo

Rank

Non Member

Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:40 pm

Postby Ghisallo » Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:52 am

Hi! Newish member here...I notice that photos/attachments in threads are not visible but marked "You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post". Is there anything I can do to obtain the required permissions?

Thanks!

Edited to add: issue solved!

• Advertisement