Issue With Membership Payments

If you have a question about the website, including how to use or find a feature, please check these posts or add your own question.

When reporting an issue, please try to include details that will help to track it down. including Device information (PC, mac, Tablet, Phone etc) and what browser you are using including its version number.

If you need to contact an Administrator, please email mail@renaultalpine.co.uk

Moderators: eastlmark, phildini, BIG_MVS, Alpineandy, Test Moderator

Forum rules
If you have a question about the website, including how to use or find a feature, please check these posts or add your own question.

When reporting an issue, please try to include details that will help to track it down. including Device information (PC, mac, Tablet, Phone etc) and what browser you are using including its version number.
User

SuperSean

Rank

Administrator

Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:57 pm

Issue With Membership Payments

Postby SuperSean » Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:27 pm

Hi guys, Vince has pointed out a internal issue with the Membership Payment module, causing the users to have an incorrect renewal date. This has possibly resulted in some users incorrectly getting a renewal notice immediately after paying for club membership.

So, I will be taking the payment system offline for hour or so to debug and will return it as soon as i find the cause of the issue.

Note: Anyone whom has recently paid, please ignore the emailed renewal notice as Vince has manually updated all the memberships with the correct date.

=================================
[EDIT]
On second thought, looks like paypal's sandbox is currently down, so Im not able to test at this time.
I have reactivated the payments until i can access the tool and try again, but please note that you may still get a notice stating that your renewal is due should you go ahead and pay for club membership.
Your details will be saved however, and Vince is monitoring to set the correct renewal dates asap.
no avatar
User

Paul Tindall

Rank

Non Member

Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:36 am

Re: Issue With Membership Payments

Postby Paul Tindall » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:09 pm

SuperSean wrote:Hi guys, Vince has pointed out a internal issue with the Membership Payment module, causing the users to have an incorrect renewal date. This has possibly resulted in some users incorrectly getting a renewal notice immediately after paying for club membership.

So, I will be taking the payment system offline for hour or so to debug and will return it as soon as i find the cause of the issue.

Note: Anyone whom has recently paid, please ignore the emailed renewal notice as Vince has manually updated all the memberships with the correct date.

[EDIT]
On second thought, looks like paypal's sandbox is currently down, so Im not able to test at this time.
I have reactivated the payments until i can access the tool and try again, but please note that you may still get a notice stating that your renewal is due should you go ahead and pay for club membership.
Your details will be saved however, and Vince is monitoring to set the correct renewal dates asap.

Hi,

Just paid membership renewal fees and for a short while, the system 'recognised' me, updated my status, and allowed me access into the members areas, but that has now reverted and I am listed as a 'non-member'! I also got 4 automated identical emails saying the following:

This notification is a reminder that your account at
"www.renaultalpine.co.uk", created on Mon Sep 15, 2014, remains inactive.
If you would like to activate this account, please visit the following
link:

However, there was no 'link' to follow!

Any chance that this can be sorted out, I can't see what else to do myself?

Many thanks,

paul T

• Advertisement