User

r5gordini

Rank

Non Member

Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:13 pm

Autotests

Postby r5gordini » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:06 am

Hi All,

If I want to do the autotests on Saturday, I presume I just need the £30 package, since I am an RAOC club member?

By when is the latest I can sign up online?

Really, really hoping to be there now!

Andrew
User

stephendell

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Wed Apr 14, 2004 7:25 pm

London

Re: Autotests

Postby stephendell » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:40 am

Just buy package A from the Origine RS website and an admission ticket from brooklands directly on line or at the gate :-)
Trafic, Twingo GT, Vel Satis Turbo x 2, Clio V6 Proto Ph2, Vel Satis 3.5, Avantime, Alpine A610, GTA Atmo x 3, GTA Turbo x 3, R5 Gordini Turbo Mid Engine, Alpine A310 4cyl, Alpine A110, Yellow Smart
User

simontaylor

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Thu Apr 15, 2004 12:33 pm

Fleet, Hampshire

Postby simontaylor » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:44 am

Official closing date has passed, but as you pre informed me by telepathic phone last week, we have left the on-line entry system open for all the delayed entries like you. Glad to hear your car is running now.
I think I had a lot of last minute notifications last week, as I had loads of missed calls and no voicemails. 1 must have been from you I am sure.

Now get your on-line entry in quickly and it is only £30 which gives you access to 3 different tests and 3 runs at each one. Limited to 40 drivers.

See the 3rd post here. http://www.renaultalpine.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=8833

Anyone just wanting to go up the Test Hill only, can do so on the day for £10, 1 timed run, and all proceeds to Brooklands Museum, the birthplace of British Motorsport and Aviation.
1986 : '86 GTA v6 BW-EFR turbo, with Adaptronic ECU
Firsts at
2007 : Gurston Down & RAOC Champion
2008 : Rushmoor & Eelmoor & ACSMC Hillclimb class Champion
2009 : Longcross & Eelmoor
2010 : Crystal Palace & Eelmoor
2016 : Rushmoor & 5th O/A
User

r5gordini

Rank

Non Member

Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:13 pm

Postby r5gordini » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:20 pm

Done! Thank you, Simon.

I apologise for being disorganised on this one. I didn't call you - it has all been last minute as I didn't realise the event was on as I don't check the forums as often as I should; and I was more concentrating on getting the car MOTd and roadworthy. Still touch and go as it's still in the garage. Let's hope they finish it in time!

Andrew

• Advertisement