User

Unreal

Rank

Non Member

Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:21 pm

New member, old car

Postby Unreal » Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:17 pm

Hi all.
I'm the new owner of the A610 previously owned by BIG_MVS and Richard Dredge.
I've read a fair bit about the car on here but would be interested to hear any more of its history.
I haven't had time to look at it in really minute detail yet, let alone drive it much, but no doubt I'll have a few questions in due course.
Driving it safely is my first priority - the pedal offsets feel weird to me and I don't have size 12 feet!
User

mettersl

Rank

Non Member

Sat Nov 13, 2004 12:46 pm

Saffron Walden- North Essex

Re: New member, old car

Postby mettersl » Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:02 am

Welcome,
You've certainly got a well known car in great condition, compared to Le Mans prices 610's are better value. I do have size 12 feet and I'm on my third alpine (and second A610), for me wearing small shoes is needed or I can't drive it easily.
I dont know much about your particular car, but if you have any problems, you'll find lots of help here. Many of the parts are shared with a GTA or other more humble Renaults, but it probably wont come to that.
The most common problem on them at this age is the gear change letting go due to a bush that ages, and I know that has been done on your car from a conversation with Martin at the time (mine had just gone too). Lee
User

stephendell

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Wed Apr 14, 2004 7:25 pm

London

Re: New member, old car

Postby stephendell » Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:41 am

PM sent.

You can message or WhatsApp me on 07956495773
Trafic, Twingo GT, Vel Satis Turbo x 2, Clio V6 Proto Ph2, Vel Satis 3.5, Avantime, Alpine A610, GTA Atmo x 3, GTA Turbo x 3, R5 Gordini Turbo Mid Engine, Alpine A310 4cyl, Alpine A110, Yellow Smart

• Advertisement