User

legomiser1

Rank

Non Member

Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:35 pm

A610/ GTA UNOBTANIUM

Postby legomiser1 » Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:55 pm

Good day all,

I am trying to track down some old alpine Unobtanium and was hoping someone here might be able to help. I am hoping to find a set of A610 tail lights and a center grill as well as an original GTA radio unit. Any help would be appreciated!
no avatar
User

Globesy

Rank

Non Member

Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:26 am

Re: A610/ GTA UNOBTANIUM

Postby Globesy » Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:16 pm

Hi
I may be able to help with the radiocasette - I have just had mine replaced - It was done at John Ashley Motors so I will check with the guys there to find out if it was working before removal

Tony
User

mettersl

Rank

Non Member

Sat Nov 13, 2004 12:46 pm

Saffron Walden- North Essex

Postby mettersl » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:37 am

I'm sure you know this but...
A610 lights are a lot rarer than GTA, GTA are now repairable as the lenses can be bought in France, this is the usual problem with them. Phil Tim on the Facebook group has arranged centre grill remanufacture, including A610 IIRC, you can find him on the French alpine forums. Google Chrome will translate if your French is like mine.
Ironically, lots of GTA have a610 lights as Renault did a package for a while...
Good luck with your search.
no avatar
User

legomiser1

Rank

Non Member

Postby legomiser1 » Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:18 pm

Globesy wrote:Hi
I may be able to help with the radiocasette - I have just had mine replaced - It was done at John Ashley Motors so I will check with the guys there to find out if it was working before removal

Tony

Tony,

That would be amazing!
no avatar
User

legomiser1

Rank

Non Member

Postby legomiser1 » Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:20 pm

mettersl wrote:I'm sure you know this but...
A610 lights are a lot rarer than GTA, GTA are now repairable as the lenses can be bought in France, this is the usual problem with them. Phil Tim on the Facebook group has arranged centre grill remanufacture, including A610 IIRC, you can find him on the French alpine forums. Google Chrome will translate if your French is like mine.
Ironically, lots of GTA have a610 lights as Renault did a package for a while...
Good luck with your search.

Oh, I think I may have actually seen him is that on the FAR forums? And I had no idea they actually offered the a610 lights on the GTA it means it's even more meant to be lol. I'm probably going to just get new lenses for mine for now and keep an eye out for a set of the 610 lights. I don't think they are super common here in the states.
User

mettersl

Rank

Non Member

Sat Nov 13, 2004 12:46 pm

Saffron Walden- North Essex

Postby mettersl » Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:17 pm

Hi, I only know of one A610 in the USA, there may be a few, but as there were only 800 or so made in total I suspect there arent that many.
Over here A610 lights are unobtainium too, GTA are a little bit better, but still change hands at over £1000 a pair for good ones.
The covers were ~500 eur plus shipping last time I asked.
User

stephendell

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Wed Apr 14, 2004 7:25 pm

London

Postby stephendell » Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:47 am

I have new A610 rear lights in stock. As you know they are extremely rare. PM, text, email or WhatsApp to discuss.
Trafic, Twingo GT, Vel Satis Turbo x 2, Clio V6 Proto Ph2, Vel Satis 3.5, Avantime, Alpine A610, GTA Atmo x 3, GTA Turbo x 3, R5 Gordini Turbo Mid Engine, Alpine A310 4cyl, Alpine A110, Yellow Smart

• Advertisement