no avatar
User

Paul Tindall

Rank

Non Member

Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:36 am

GTA REAR GRILLE AVAILABILITY/PRICE

Postby Paul Tindall » Wed May 05, 2010 6:59 am

For anyone needing a new rear GTA grille (part number 6001016825), the current UK price is just £40 + vat. That is significantly less than the latest Alpine promotion price (80 euros + taxes etc). The discount code is miserly, but I managed to get one down to £35 + vat, which makes the grille pretty cheap. Seems they are in reasonable supply in France - none in the UK but mine came in less than a week.

Paul T
User

simonsays74

Rank

Non Member

Thu Apr 15, 2004 10:12 pm

Belfast (££££ Zone!!)

Postby simonsays74 » Wed May 05, 2010 7:27 am

Is this the grill with the 'Alpine' script across it?
no avatar
User

Paul Tindall

Rank

Non Member

Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:36 am

Postby Paul Tindall » Wed May 05, 2010 10:07 am

simonsays74 wrote:Is this the grill with the 'Alpine' script across it?

It's just the plain, slightly translucent grille with four fixing bolts protruding from the back. I can only go by my Le Mans, which has an identical grille but with the little yellow/grey stripey square 'thing' stuck on the bottom right hand corner - I'm sure that's transferable, just haven't tried it yet. Does anyone know what that 'badge' was meant to symbolise? Anyway, I'm not sure you could get a grille with 'Alpine' ready printed or etched - was that not a sticker/transfer or something similar? I'm sure Stephen will know!

Paul T
no avatar
User

Alpineandy

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Mon Jun 14, 2004 8:37 am

North Essex

Postby Alpineandy » Wed May 05, 2010 12:48 pm

Paul Tindall wrote: the little yellow/grey stripey square 'thing' stuck on the bottom right hand corner .... Does anyone know what that 'badge' was meant to symbolise?

It was the 'logo' of the Renault Performance centers. Renault Garages that would sell/service certain cars, the GTA in particular.
Alpine A110, Renault Safrane 2.5dt, Hudson Kindred Spirit (Renault powered), transAlp (Honda) and Ducati Multistrada
User

stephendell

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Wed Apr 14, 2004 7:25 pm

London

Postby stephendell » Wed May 05, 2010 1:16 pm

Anyway, I'm not sure you could get a grille with 'Alpine' ready printed or etched - was that not a sticker/transfer or something similar?

Yes there was an OEM grille with 'Alpine' painted on in large letters for the French Market. They were selling them off at the factory shop the first time we went to Zolder.
Trafic, Twingo GT, Vel Satis Turbo x 2, Clio V6 Proto Ph2, Vel Satis 3.5, Avantime, Alpine A610, GTA Atmo x 3, GTA Turbo x 3, R5 Gordini Turbo Mid Engine, Alpine A310 4cyl, Alpine A110, Yellow Smart
no avatar
User

Dave Cav

Rank

Non Member

Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:05 am

Re: GTA REAR GRILLE AVAILABILITY/PRICE

Postby Dave Cav » Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:54 am

Hi People,
I had a minor mishap on the weekend and now need a new centre grille for my GTA. (The one between the tail lights)
Does any one know where to get these? Does anyone have one?
Need it posted to Australia.
User

mettersl

Rank

Non Member

Sat Nov 13, 2004 12:46 pm

Saffron Walden- North Essex

Re: GTA REAR GRILLE AVAILABILITY/PRICE

Postby mettersl » Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:02 am

Try Tim Paul on the French alpine FAR forum...he had a batch made and there is a thread on the forum about reproduction parts. If your French isn't up to it, and mine isn't either, chrome does a decent job of translation.

Good luck...good second hand ones are rare here as they corrode from the inside and crack the plastic, maybe not so much in Aus...

• Advertisement