dt4

Rank

Non Member

Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:13 pm

Hello from me

Postby dt4 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:16 pm

Afternoon RAOC
I have just signed up to the forum having found the site earlier in the week
I dont have a car appropriate to the club but have an admiration and hankering for the GTA, time will tell whether I find one and become an owner / member

I am in Leeds West Yorks and my recent and current cars include mainly Celica GT4's, I have a couple that I am restoring and have owned another 5 over the past few years along with a UR quattro and a Scimitar SS1 and a Merc sl320

I recently saw a black GTA in Woodlands just outside of Doncaster which prompted me to seek out the owners club

cheers
David
User

BIG_MVS

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:12 am

Sandbach

Re: Hello from me

Postby BIG_MVS » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:52 pm

This I do not think is "off topic" so moved to General.

Welcome David.

Not sure if Clee or our pal "Snakebite" Terry has seen the Black one from Doncaster.

There is a guy in Wakefield with one but not heard from him for a while, the other one sold recently (atmo)

You are welcome to come to a meet in spring next year (should be the Manchester area) if you want to come and have a closer look at some alpines?
1994 A610 - Montana Red (For Sale)
no avatar
User

dt4

Rank

Non Member

Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:13 pm

Re: Hello from me

Postby dt4 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:42 pm

Thanks for the welcome
I will be looking out for meets or shows etc.... anywhere where I can get to have a look at the cars

I keep an eye on the usual for sale sites should one crop up locally that I can look at but if its a private sale I respect the owners time. I'm not a tyrekicker lol

I always prefer to buy my cars from owners clubs as there is a chance of being able to track back on the history and more than a fair chance of the car being cherished.

cheers
David

• Advertisement