Moderators: eastlmark, phildini, BIG_MVS, Alpineandy, Test Moderator

User

turbell

Rank

Non Member

Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:13 am

'Alpine GTA V6 Turbo' Decals

Postby turbell » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:25 am

As some are aware I had the 'GTA V6 Turbo' decals cut from a set of OE's but didn't have a OE 'Alpine 'to copy, I realise these cars came with a multitude of different set ups decal wise but mine was, and I want to return it to reading,

' Alpine GTA V6 Turbo'
I have a replica set which just aren't right, but remembered I had photographed the decals before the rear bumper was stripped back, my question is does this look OE?. Does it match other known OE cars?

The replica looks similar but there are small differences that I think will show up when on the car, therefore I am going to get the above done.
If anyone wants a full set or individual, let me know.
Better a penniless free man, than a rich prisoner
no avatar
User

Dave Williams

Rank

Non Member

Mon Apr 19, 2004 8:43 pm

Surrey

Re: 'Alpine GTA V6 Turbo' Decals

Postby Dave Williams » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:08 pm

turbell wrote:As some are aware I had the 'GTA V6 Turbo' decals cut from a set of OE's but didn't have a OE 'Alpine 'to copy, I realise these cars came with a multitude of different set ups decal wise but mine was, and I want to return it to reading,

' Alpine GTA V6 Turbo'
I have a replica set which just aren't right, but remembered I had photographed the decals before the rear bumper was stripped back, my question is does this look OE?. Does it match other known OE cars?

The replica looks similar but there are small differences that I think will show up when on the car, therefore I am going to get the above done.
If anyone wants a full set or individual, let me know.

Ryan...this is what I have on t'atmo

I think all UK cars would have been either
"RENAULT Alpine" or just RENAULT
I guess many owners must have just replaced these with just the "Alpine" part of the OE decal.

The RENAULT part was not italic...but the "Alpine" part is.

..so I think what you have is OE ...albeit half the original. I think I prefer just the Alpine too.
User

pgoldsmith

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Tue Jul 20, 2004 12:14 pm

West Moors, Dorset

Postby pgoldsmith » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:06 pm

[url][URL=http://s297.photobucket.com/user/pgoldsmith_photo/media/ALPINE.jpg.html]Image[/url][/url]

[url][URL=http://s297.photobucket.com/user/pgoldsmith_photo/media/GTAV6.jpg.html]Image[/url][/url]

[url][URL=http://s297.photobucket.com/user/pgoldsmith_photo/media/Transfer.jpg.html]Image[/url][/url]

I bought these decals quite a while ago and at the time was told they were OEM.
Didn't attached the RENAULT one though.
GTA Turbo 1991 - Stratos blue
no avatar
User

Petehuws

Rank

Non Member

Fri May 15, 2020 10:28 pm

North Wales

Postby Petehuws » Mon May 30, 2022 9:41 am

Rear of car.jpg

Hello all, resurrecting an old post here.
Would any of you kind folk have any contacts where we can obtain the 'Renault' logo that was affixed to the UK cars please? I recently purchased the "Alpine GTA V6 turbo" decal set from Zen graphics in metallic anthracite grey which was a near perfect match to the original OEM colours and sizing, what I really want however is the "RENAULT" wording that appears over on the left.
Would anybody know a supplier for this please?

Many thanks :pray
Pete
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

• Advertisement