User

mettersl

Rank

Non Member

Sat Nov 13, 2004 12:46 pm

Saffron Walden- North Essex

Keys

Postby mettersl » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:54 pm

If you need any keys for GTA/610, I can recommend http://www.keytrader.co.uk a mail order place on Kent.
I found them via google as they seemed to be one of the very few places that have the blanks for the combined keys and plippers for the GTA/610, and I had a plipper fob but had to use a separate key. They stock lots of types
Renault still sell the IR receiver and plipper fob sets and I'd put one in my GTA (it fits clios, 19's etc too) but none of the locksmiths locally could get the correct blank.
I didn't have a key number for the car, and Renault have recently deleted all this information for GTA's (and maybe 610s too) so could not supply the correct blade.
keytrader not only can cut from a number, they will cut from a photo too...so I sent them a photo through whats app and they cut me a key (£2.00 over the cost of the blank) and posted it...arriving less than 48 hours later, and it works perfectly.
Helpful , quick and good value...my kind of supplier...

• Advertisement