davidmt

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:59 pm

Spider Throttle Bodies & ECU etc

Postby davidmt » Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:55 am

Morning

Due to a new project I will be removing the Lumenition throttle bodies, manifold, loom and ECU from my Spider. I will therefore be selling the complete set up including sealed airbox, foam filter and all fittings. Hopefully it will be everything required to bolt on - plug & play!

Holt is selling this package on his website for €8k but doubt he has ever sold one. He also quotes "gains of around 20-40 bhp depending on existing engine modifications". I will not be asking anywhere near this price.

I will update when the kit is removed and work out some ideas of price but want to be clear what's included. It will be at John Law Engineering and I am sure John will be happy to install for you if required.

It's looking likely that I will be replacing the Orbisoud quad exhaust at the same time so that will also be for sale.

Feel free to post or PM me if interested and I will keep you informed. I will also post to the various FB groups and I know John will also be discussing with some potential clients.

Couple of photos.

spider itb kitl.jpg

spider itb kit2.jpg

IMG_6583 - Small.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User

SwagSupercarsDad

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: Spider Throttle Bodies & ECU etc

Postby SwagSupercarsDad » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:12 am

Hi David,
I might be interested in the quad exhaust ( as I have the original stealth one). My car's only just back from John Law's - having just had the clutch and steering rack done.
Ian
... with a Little ::Y ::E ::L ::L ::O ::W
::S ::P ::I ::D ::E ::R - and that was nice! :D

Please visit http://www.youtube.com/swagsupercars to see my son's latest car videos & vlogs.
User

davidmt

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:59 pm

Re: Spider Throttle Bodies & ECU etc

Postby davidmt » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:53 pm

Throttle bodies and ECU are sold.

Exhaust is still available.

Also now available due to change of plan is the FR7 Engine (minus ITB's & ECU). PM for details.

• Advertisement