User

PaulyA610

Rank

Non Member

Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:30 pm

Gloucester

Clio v6 ph2 For Sale

Postby PaulyA610 » Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:42 am

For sale is my lovely ph2 Clio V6 with the very rare ID 2 interior. I feel I fancy a change and will probably regret selling her as I did when I sold my Alpine A610 but I have a big project in my Renault 8 to finish. But the main reason for sale is a have a new born baby and the Clio just doesn’t get used, which is criminal!

I bought it needing some work over 2 years ago and now she is in stunning condition throughout. I will list the spec as follows

Number 146
2004 (04)
66k miles
Black gold paint
ID2 full leather interior

The car is a CAT D and was damaged in 2006, I have had the car in bits due to its Re paint and there is no damage to the structure at all! It was all panel damage. But any inspection is welcome.

Huge service folder and all manuals present last service just a few months ago. Mechanically the car is great drives spot on, no knocks or bangs, v6 engine smith and pulls well.

Air conditioning Re gassed and working well.

Cam belt new clutch, flywheel and diff were done appropriately 3k ago.

X2 keys

Stainless inoxcar exhaust, comes with a very tidy original too.

X4 freshly refurbished wheels with new sticky rubber

Full body Re paint. The car was just tatty all round and was in need of a proper refresh. Car looks stunning now

New headlights old ones were milky and past it

The interior is in very good order, bolsters on the seats are good, steering wheel is leather (being an ID2 car) so is not melted like some cars. Every thing works as it should and I have even fitted some brand new genuine Renault sport mats.

Price £24k ono

There are lots of bits I have missed but best thing is to message me or better still give me a call on 07816332580
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lotus Evora 400
Renault R8
Renault Megane R.S 265 Trophy
Renault megane sport tourer

GAZ Suspension Dealer,SPAX Dealer, Forge Motorsport Dealer,Alpine ICE Dealer,
User

PaulyA610

Rank

Non Member

Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:30 pm

Gloucester

Re: Clio v6 ph2 For Sale