User

clee

Rank

Non Member

Fri May 28, 2004 11:58 am

Derbyshire

Fully sorted GTA Turbo with potential for MoPower

Postby clee » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:19 pm

Has had full restoration.All rot repaired incl front cross member.Fully rebuilt engine with high lift cams and lower compression pistons.New bushes ,bearings and balljoints + refurbished or new wishbones,arms, galvanised rear subframe Avez alloys ,Stainless main water pipes front to rear and new Aluminium radiator with twin fans .A610 rear light clusters,freeflow stainless exhaust,leather seats,modern ICE etc etc .

Cams and low comp pistons means this is ideal for a bolt on upgrade .RATS/MoFo turbo,ecu and injectors on a new build :wave :up

Any inspection on ramp by appointment .Owned by well known member and at RATS for viewing .
£12000

WP_20160912_002.jpg

WP_20160912_005.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User

paulrob100

Rank

Non Member

Sat May 02, 2015 9:20 pm

Nottingham

Re: Fully sorted GTA Turbo with potential for MoPower

Postby paulrob100 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:41 pm

Looks ::A ::W ::E ::S ::O ::M ::E dude !!!
La Plastique Fantastique :GTA
User

BIG_MVS

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:12 am

Sandbach

Postby BIG_MVS » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:42 am

I was admiring this the other week, it does look mighty fine. :super

With all the work done, i.e an almost full restoration it's a bloody bargain really.
1994 A610 - Montana Red (For Sale)
User

The Saint

Rank

Administrator

Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:55 am

Rugby Warwickshire

Postby The Saint » Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:27 pm

Ok as it was a nice day and I am still bedding the engine in and getting a few miles on it... I thought I would take a few pictures for those that may want to buy the car, before it goes into winter storage...
( Next year the price goes up too!! )
_DSF0055.jpg
_DSF0054.jpg
_DSF0058.jpg
_DSF0062.jpg
_DSF0068.jpg
_DSF0069.jpg
_DSF0070.jpg
_DSF0072.jpg
_DSF0077.jpg
_DSF0079.jpg
_DSF0081.jpg
_DSF0082.jpg

This car is fully sorted, ( thanks to RATS ) all welding and rot removed, replaced wish bones and bushes, etc etc etc... still running in the rebuilt engine, as you can see, the car looks very presentable. In fact I am always noticing people with their phones taking pictures of it when I am at traffic lights and when over taking me on the motorway.. so it must stand out from the crowd to get that sort of attention.
As I said the car will soon be going into winter storage, so if you want a test drive, speak now... These cars ARE going up in value, and when the new Alpine is released, the prices will soon shoot up.
Its up to you... buy it now before it's gone...
It has been very enjoyable driving it, compared to my A610... The GTA has more feed back.. It is more a drivers car than the A610, which is a true GT tourer and more for the "Old Fart" in me!! I could very easily keep both, I just feel that someone else could fully appreciate the GTA than myself. If you wanted to up-rate this car, then all is there waiting for you, its just bolt-ons, as all the engine internals have been sorted.
OK enough said.. Its here if you want it, just IM or phone me..
Vince..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The Saint.
Blue A610,
Black Smart Roadster.
SmartEDElectric Drive

• Advertisement