Club Members can advertise items here

Moderators: eastlmark, Test Moderator

no avatar
User

murf

Rank

Non Member

Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:23 pm

Suffolk= between Diss, Thetford and Bury St Edmunds.

Washer Jets

Postby murf » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:40 am

Having spent hours fruitlessly attempting to get the original ones to move/spray properly I’ve admitted defeat and am hoping to replace them. I understand from my friendly local Renault dealer that the Oe ones are no longer available and wonder does anyone have a working pair of jets they would be prepared to sell or know of an alternative that would fit?
We tried cross referencing on the Renault database but couldn’t find any matches. Any suggestions would be very welcome.

Murf
User

JohnC

Rank

Non Member

Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:19 pm

Jersey C.I.

Re: Washer Jets

Postby JohnC » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:50 am

I remembered a post some time ago about fan jets which fit the GTA ......... a search found this, you may have to google this type.

"Quote Paul Taylor.
On the subject of water jets.....

I love the ones on my Dodge Nitro SUV, so i went to the local dealer and picked up 2. Cost less than a tenner.

They fit the GTA perfectly and spray a large fan of water over the window, rather than a jet of water.
Good little mod."
1990 GTA Atmo, 2003 Jaguar X type 2.5SE Auto, 2018 Kia Picanto GT-Line-S 1.25
User

simontaylor

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Thu Apr 15, 2004 12:33 pm

Fleet, Hampshire

Re: Washer Jets

Postby simontaylor » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:24 pm

I have some aftermarket fan type jets, but they don't work.....i think it is because the modern jets require a lot greater pressure, so just be aware which ones you try.

• Advertisement