Gta Turbo Yellow Possible Track Day Project

Postby stephendell » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:42 pm

GTA Turbo Yellow.

CBAFB0A3-E8A7-435E-988A-257851AFFBB0.jpeg

6CA3843A-B4B8-43E3-9A0C-DE09D038192E.jpeg

ECD19679-AE6A-4B55-800C-2BDC2420A4B0.jpeg

44E7C2AA-A8BE-4E5E-86EA-EC17C66EEF34.jpeg

C8DCBF78-67C5-4288-9F96-8001410C1439.jpeg

Despite what anyone tries to tell you (normally owners of yellow GTA’s!) there are no factory yellow cars other than 1 or 2 American market GTAs so this car will have started off a different colour probably red.

The car is complete mechanically, engine gearbox etc. All glass present and panels in good condition. Rear lights and indicators near perfect.

The car has no interior other than steering column, gearchange, pedal box (dismantled), fusebox, full loom and ECU.

It is an ideal candidate for a track car although I have all parts to make a complete or partly trimmed car should you wish to do so.

The bad points. Drivers door is a slightly different shade to the rest of the car. One of the mirrors is damaged but I will include a new pair.

The worst point. The front section of the drivers floorplan forward of the outrigger has been cut out presumably to deal with some rust. A 12” section of the RH sill requires replacement and the area around the pedal box reinstating. I have another car I am about to break so the prospective purchaser can cut out whatever section is required from that car. The rest of the car appears to be in good shape.

I do not know the mileage as there is no speedo but the car has been stored for many years so it is unlikely to be high.

The bodywork is presentable but not perfect, there are a few marks and chips which could benefit from being touched in but it does not need a complete respray to be used as a track day toy. You might want to repaint the drivers door a closer colour.

Price is £3000 firm. This car would break for more as the lights and indicators are all OK so please don’t come back with any silly offers based on how much you think it will cost you to fully restore. I do not want to break this car.

I have the V5.

Any questions or if you want to view please call 07956495773
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Trafic, Twingo GT, Vel Satis Turbo x 2, Clio V6 Proto Ph2, Vel Satis 3.5, Avantime, Alpine A610, GTA Atmo x 3, GTA Turbo x 3, R5 Gordini Turbo Mid Engine, Alpine A310 4cyl, Alpine A110, Yellow Smart
User

stephendell

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Wed Apr 14, 2004 7:25 pm

London

Re: Gta Turbo Yellow Possible Track Day Project

Postby stephendell » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:13 pm

Still available as a New Years project for someone. Can be viewed at the workshop next weekend after the Bicester Heritiage Sunday Scramble if you are looking for an excuse to come over.
Trafic, Twingo GT, Vel Satis Turbo x 2, Clio V6 Proto Ph2, Vel Satis 3.5, Avantime, Alpine A610, GTA Atmo x 3, GTA Turbo x 3, R5 Gordini Turbo Mid Engine, Alpine A310 4cyl, Alpine A110, Yellow Smart

• Advertisement