Matt Silver

Rank

Non Member

Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:53 pm

Ramsey- Cambridgeshire

2007 Renault Laguna 2.0D 150BHP For Sale

Postby Matt Silver » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:37 am

Hi All,

My parents have a metallic silver 2007 Renault Laguna 2.0 150BHP - 6 speed that they are replacing with a BMW Z4 (yes really). They purchased the car 7 years ago and the car has only one previous owner prior to them.
Half leather trim, multi-disc CD (retro?) a/c electric everything etc. I'm not sure on the exact model specification but will post shortly. The car currently sits on 98k miles.
The car has full Renault Service history (from the main Kings Lynn dealership that supplied the car new). The MOT is short but this will be completed prior to sale. An invoice for over 1.7k is present for works (again completed at the main dealer) last year.

As my parents are retired the car is in semi-daily use and has covered circa 4k miles per year for the last two years.

If anyone is interested they are looking for £950.00 ovno.

Any questions just let me know.

Thanks Matthew.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
no avatar
User

Matt Silver

Rank

Non Member

Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:53 pm

Ramsey- Cambridgeshire

Re: 2007 Renault Laguna 2.0D 150BHP For Sale

Postby Matt Silver » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:23 pm

Hi All, as promised - please see attached some further pictures of my parents Laguna 2.0 150 Dynamique. The car was MOT'd last week at the Renault dealer that supplied the car new and went through with no advisories! Not sure if I mentioned before but the car has full Renault history - the car has never been to another garage apart from the supplying dealer. The car is currently on 96,800 miles but this will go up slowly until the sorn'd at the end of the month.
The interior is immaculate, never been in smoked in and still houses it's original Renault sunglasses case above the drivers side door with Renault sunglasses included (never seen this before or since)

With only one previous owner this must now be a rarity and would be great daily hack for the Alpine enthusiast. I'm laden with a company car with no get out option - but for running backwards and forwards to the office this would be a great steer and ideal with the coming winter months.

Price wise £950.00 and offers are invited, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me on 07771 510044.

Thanks for looking.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User

stephendell

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Wed Apr 14, 2004 7:25 pm

London

Re: 2007 Renault Laguna 2.0D 150BHP For Sale

Postby stephendell » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:34 am

Looks nice and well cared for. Shame it’s a diesel.
Trafic, Twingo GT, Vel Satis Turbo x 2, Clio V6 Proto Ph2, Vel Satis 3.5, Avantime, Alpine A610, GTA Atmo x 3, GTA Turbo x 3, R5 Gordini Turbo Mid Engine, Alpine A310 4cyl, Alpine A110, Yellow Smart

• Advertisement