User

RobS

Rank

Non Member

Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:02 am

Rugeley, Staffordshire

Oulton Park Gold Cup August 29th & 30th 2020

Postby RobS » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:51 pm

For those of you not on Facebook, I have managed to get a few places for Sunday (race day) and Saturday (qualifying) in my role as Events Secretary of the Renault Owners Club, and as in previous years I am happy to extend an invitation to RAOC members to join us. Driver of a pre-2000 car gets free entry, passengers have to pay normal ticket price. Apologies for the short notice, but only just received confirmation from the organisers. Please PM me with a photo of your car, if you are interested

http://www.oultonparkgoldcup.com for details of the various classes of historic racing. Sorry, nothing available for Bank Holiday Monday
Laguna 1-5.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
'82 R5 Alpine Turbo, '98 Fiat Barchetta, '97 Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo, '04 Subaru Forester XT
User

johnb

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:57 pm

Cheshire

Re: Oulton Park Gold Cup August 29th & 30th 2020

Postby johnb » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:15 pm

Hi Rob,

I booked in January but only noticed, earlier this week, that I'd chosen the wrong day. I contacted the organisers and they sent me a new ticket but still for the original day booked. I've contacted them again so hope it will be the for right day this time, which is Monday as I can't go the other days. Probably 'bump' into you next year, socially distanced of course.
1970 A110V85 and 1980 A310V6.
User

RobS

Rank

Non Member

Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:02 am

Rugeley, Staffordshire

Re: Oulton Park Gold Cup August 29th & 30th 2020

Postby RobS » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:15 pm

John, I was hoping to go on Monday, but they only allocated us tickets for Sunday!

See you next year I'm sure
'82 R5 Alpine Turbo, '98 Fiat Barchetta, '97 Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo, '04 Subaru Forester XT

• Advertisement