stephendell

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Wed Apr 14, 2004 7:25 pm

London

Final call for Croix-en-Ternois 3rd September

Postby stephendell » Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:33 am

Final call for the very popular ASAN Alpine meet at Croix-en-Ternois on Saturday 3rd September. A great event with 100+ Alpines in the paddock and on track. Renaultsport & New A110 also welcome. This great track day is only €60 (one driver) if you register by 20th August. ASAN have kindly offered their member only pricing. If you so t want to go on track a paddock pass spectate & parade lap only is completely free! Beginner, advanced & modern (Renaultsport & new A110) sessions. You will get approx 5 x 20 min sessions. P&O ferries Dover-Calais are currently still cheap approx £90 return. The circuit is approx 75 min drive (tolls) 90 (min drive without tolls) from Calais. To make the most of the day you would need to arrive around 9am or ideally just before so plan your outward journey accordingly for Friday evening (if staying over) or early Saturday morning. For the return 8.40pm is the last ferry so you would need to leave the circuit around 5pm unless planning an overnight stay. (Eurotunnel is expensive and fully booked Saturday). Contact me directly or post below if you would like to register.

93B3B6C2-1057-48AD-9141-1EEE08E071DA.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Trafic, Twingo GT, Vel Satis Turbo x 2, Clio V6 Proto Ph2, Vel Satis 3.5, Avantime, Alpine A610, GTA Atmo x 3, GTA Turbo x 3, R5 Gordini Turbo Mid Engine, Alpine A310 4cyl, Alpine A110, Yellow Smart
User

miles thomas

Rank

Non Member

Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:38 pm

west sussex

Re: Final call for Croix-en-Ternois 3rd September

Postby miles thomas » Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:46 am

A little more notice next time would be good.
I already have a trip to France later on in the month.
Spider,Clio Tce,C4 Cactus, 1967 DS.
no avatar
User

Buzzer

Rank

Non Member

Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:31 pm

Re: Final call for Croix-en-Ternois 3rd September

Postby Buzzer » Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:55 pm

Have a good run at the event. Maybe next year for me. Engine about to come out to will be a few months before I have it back on the road.
Dave

• Advertisement