User

stephendell

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Wed Apr 14, 2004 7:25 pm

London

Postby stephendell » Tue May 24, 2005 8:42 am

Hi Rupert, no I didn't think you meant that. I can see where you are coming from. It wouldn't suprise me if the Donington offer is in some way intended to 'reduce' participation by the 'alternative' Club who are also invited. Otherwise why charge for the Duxford run when that could also easily be subsidised?

Also seems strange to develop an interest only in the UK leg of the WSR when it is a pan European event, with a loyalty programme specifically designed to encourage participation at as many venues as possible.
no avatar
User

rupert

Rank

Non Member

Mon Apr 19, 2004 7:39 pm

Plymouth, Devon

Postby rupert » Tue May 24, 2005 10:27 am

Well I think I will be attending with the alternative club... and enter a couple of sprints to get a few quid back!
User

andyh877

Rank

Non Member

Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:11 am

Alpine France

Postby andyh877 » Tue May 24, 2005 7:58 pm

Stephen, if you are organising Le Mans and Donnington put me on the list please, I will bring one of my other spiders this time, also I'm thinking of going to Bilbao, but driving down as the ferry is inconvenient for me, and also Monza as I'll be in alpine France by then, or Germany, Could you give me a contact so I can get the entry info for the other events please?
If anyone else is interested I don't mind organsing an event if you're not attending.

Regards

Andy
User

stephendell

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Wed Apr 14, 2004 7:25 pm

London

Postby stephendell » Wed May 25, 2005 9:30 am

Hi Andy, no problem.

I should get the entry forms for each event as soon as they are ready and will post them all on the site.

Looks like you are in line for a gold trophy and a pair of F1 tickets!!
Previous

• Advertisement