Moderators: eastlmark, phildini, BIG_MVS, Alpineandy, Test Moderator

User

mettersl

Rank

Non Member

Sat Nov 13, 2004 12:46 pm

Saffron Walden- North Essex

Postby mettersl » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:46 pm

Got an email today asking for details so they can send me the event fees back, including the interbank charges, no news on the hotel.
Anyone else?
User

PaulC1959

Rank

Non Member

Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:56 pm

Bedfordshire

Postby PaulC1959 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:00 pm

mettersl wrote:Got an email today asking for details so they can send me the event fees back, including the interbank charges, no news on the hotel.
Anyone else?

Got the same email. Hotel I guess will have to come from Renault direct, Stephen?
Venturi 260 - Saphir (Bleu)
Renault Sport Megane 230 F1 Team R26 - Liquid Yellow
Renault Sport Clio 197 - Ultra Red
Renault Megane Maxim 1.5 DCi - Extreme Blue (Daily Runner)
Minari RS - Coral Red
Smart Roadster Coupe 80 - Spice Red
User

andyh877

Rank

Non Member

Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:11 am

Alpine France

Postby andyh877 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:50 am

PaulC1959 wrote:
mettersl wrote:Got an email today asking for details so they can send me the event fees back, including the interbank charges, no news on the hotel.
Anyone else?

Got the same email. Hotel I guess will have to come from Renault direct, Stephen?

they just sent my cheque back uncashed.... cancelled my hotel no fees no problem..... i won't be up for the next one as it will be the same catastrophe again especially france is well deep in the merde now with te new president
User

stephendell

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Wed Apr 14, 2004 7:25 pm

London

Postby stephendell » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:13 am

Hotel and bank fees directly with Renault UK. You need to let me have copies of all the receipts and proof charges and confirmation that the hotel is non cancellable.
Trafic, Twingo GT, Vel Satis Turbo x 2, Clio V6 Proto Ph2, Vel Satis 3.5, Avantime, Alpine A610, GTA Atmo x 3, GTA Turbo x 3, R5 Gordini Turbo Mid Engine, Alpine A310 4cyl, Alpine A110, Yellow Smart
User

mettersl

Rank

Non Member

Postby mettersl » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:53 am

Hi All,
Getting the money back from Autodrome is proving a pain. Having provided IBAN and transaction number information (which they should have had anyway), they are now asking for a receipt with the banks letterhead. Clearly banks in France work differently from the UK, online only accounts. I don't get paper from the bank ever, or go in. Have written back to try and explain this, but I think its looking less likely the money will be coming back. Has anyone had a refund? If it comes I expect it will be Euro and there will be another fee to pay...like the £10 the other way.

Stephen- the bank charges bit from Renault UK- will they pay these conversion charges too? The problem is I'm not sure how to get receipts for this and I'm not going to send them full copies of my banks statements?

How is everyone else getting on (except Andy who we know has his cheque back...)

Cheers
Lee
User

andyh877

Rank

Non Member

Alpine France

Postby andyh877 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:23 am

mettersl wrote:Hi All,
Getting the money back from Autodrome is proving a pain. Having provided IBAN and transaction number information (which they should have had anyway), they are now asking for a receipt with the banks letterhead. Clearly banks in France work differently from the UK, online only accounts. I don't get paper from the bank ever, or go in. Have written back to try and explain this, but I think its looking less likely the money will be coming back. Has anyone had a refund? If it comes I expect it will be Euro and there will be another fee to pay...like the £10 the other way.

Stephen- the bank charges bit from Renault UK- will they pay these conversion charges too? The problem is I'm not sure how to get receipts for this and I'm not going to send them full copies of my banks statements?

How is everyone else getting on (except Andy who we know has his cheque back...)

Cheers
Lee

it's renault classic who sort it no??

if it's autodrome mr D is good friends with the big bossman so there shouldn't be any problem
User

PaulC1959

Rank

Non Member

Bedfordshire

Postby PaulC1959 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:01 pm

Just checked my account and nothing has been deposited from France. This after providing them with the account details incuding IBAN etc and a pdf receipt of the transaction from Santander showing the amount for the ticket and the bank costs. I will have to send an email if it doesn't arrive by the time I get back from Le Mans.
Minari RS - Coral Red
User

mettersl

Rank

Non Member

Postby mettersl » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:10 pm

After a lengthy email to them, they have agreed to pay me (Autodrome) but I'll have to wait and see if the bank charges come and if it comes back as euro (and therefore more charges)...at least its progress.

Stephen, is the stuff I e- mailed you enough for Renault Uk for the hotel?- all I could do would be to print out the same stuff as it was all electronically receipted.
Cheers
Lee
User

andyh877

Rank

Non Member

Alpine France

Postby andyh877 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:55 am

received this morning

Dear all,

Reimbursement of amounts paid by each of you for your Festival registration Renault is being finalized .

We now invite you to send us evidence supporting the amounts you would have actually committed to come to the Festival Renault and which are not refundable (hotel, ferry, ...).

Please also attach to your application a bank account to make a bank transfer in your favor.

Thank you for sending your request no later than September 15th 212 to:

Renault Classic
Renault Festival
RSC BL2 January 70
68 quai Georges Gorce
92100 Boulogne-Billancourt

Sincerely,

Renault Classic Team
User

PaulC1959

Rank

Non Member

Bedfordshire

Postby PaulC1959 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:01 pm

Just fired mine off. Hope they pay up sharpish as I could do with a couple of bob after the Le Mans Trip. What with having to buy parts and tools unexpectedly. :shock: :shock:
Minari RS - Coral Red
User

PaulC1959

Rank

Non Member

Bedfordshire

Postby PaulC1959 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:54 pm

Hi All

I have just received the below email. Funny thing is I did supply bank details previously, so what's going on, are they stalling for time or is this a phishing jobbie? Stephen what are your thoughts?

Dear Friends,

We can not transfer the expenses you incurred for attendance at the Renault Festival, because we have no lead all the information.
Thank you for communicating us the name of your bank.
If you want, you can send us a RIB (BANK DETAILS).

Thank you for your return

Yours faithfully,

The Renault Classic Team
Minari RS - Coral Red
User

clee

Rank

Non Member

Fri May 28, 2004 11:58 am

Derbyshire

Postby clee » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:17 pm

It'd have to be an extremely niche phishing jobbie :lol:
User

BIG_MVS

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:12 am

Sandbach

Postby BIG_MVS » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:26 pm

clee wrote:It'd have to be an extremely niche phishing jobbie :lol:

:lol: I agree, however never under estimate the hacker. Your email or someone on the chain may have had his/her email account hacked so make sure it is genuine.
1994 A610 - Montana Red (For Sale)
User

PaulC1959

Rank

Non Member

Bedfordshire

Postby PaulC1959 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:59 pm

Cool

It is possible it is genuine but I shall await comment from our glorious leader !! :wink:
Minari RS - Coral Red
User

stephendell

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Wed Apr 14, 2004 7:25 pm

London

Postby stephendell » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:18 pm

Renault UK are handling the out of pocket expenses in liasion with the Club directly (hotel, shuttle, ferry, bank charges) EXCEPT the actual admission ticket cost which you should have already received.

If you have not received the basic admission ticket refund then it will be genuine.
Trafic, Twingo GT, Vel Satis Turbo x 2, Clio V6 Proto Ph2, Vel Satis 3.5, Avantime, Alpine A610, GTA Atmo x 3, GTA Turbo x 3, R5 Gordini Turbo Mid Engine, Alpine A310 4cyl, Alpine A110, Yellow Smart
PreviousNext

• Advertisement