jon_viola

Rank

Non Member

Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:45 pm

Sussex

Possible Southern Area Meet 30/9

Postby jon_viola » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:28 pm

Hi Guys,

I wonder if I might tempt you down to the beautiful village of Bosham, Sussex? My quartet is holding its first mini festival there on 29/30 September. Our concert on the Sat is in the evening so not good for Alpine shenanigans but the Sunday is a 3pm concert...

There is a really great pub near the beautiful harbour and I wonder if I might tempt you Southern guys to have a last meet of the season there on the 30th? Some really great driving roads over the south downs and a beautiful area.

We don't want this to be just another "boring" classical music festival so we're also asking the boat club to put out some interesting craft to bring together more than just the music afficanados.

Obviously we don't expect you to come to the concert but if you would like to there's one free ticket per car.

Flyer is below. You never know I might even have my car there too :wink:

Hope to see you there for a bit of lunch banter, any more info do get in touch

Cheers

Jon

Badke @ Bosham
ChamberMusicFestival 2012
Badke Quartet at Bosham Parish Church
Celebrating its 10th anniversary, the Badke Quartet is pleased to announce details of its inaugural Chamber Music Festival - Badke @ Bosham.
Winners of the 5th Melbourne International Chamber Music Competition, the Quartet will bring world-class chamber music to this most picturesque of villages in the heart of West Sussex.
Regular visitors to London’s Wigmore Hall and Kings Place, the Quartet performs across the UK and abroad, recently making its début at the Musikverein in Vienna and the Concertgebouw in Amsterdam.
This year’s festival will feature a selection of well known string quartets by Haydn, Dvorak, Ravel and Borodin amongst others.
Join us for an interval glass of wine looking over the spectacular Bosham harbour views.
Tickets available on the door so please arrive early to avoid disappointment or alternatively reserve your place by emailing info@badkequartet.co.uk
Festival Information
When: Saturday29Septemberat7.30pm&
Sunday 30 September at 3pm
Where: Holy Trinity Church, Bosham, West Sussex Tickets: Adults - £12; students & children under 16 -
Web: Info:
£8 (Sunday’s ticket include free glass of wine) Special ticket offer: both concerts - £20 or £10 for students and children under 16. www.badkequartet.co.uk
For local accommodation and places to visit
during your stay please find us on and
1989 GTA Turbo
2003 Mercedes E320 CDI Estate- A.K.A Badke Bus

www.badkequartet.co.uk

• Advertisement