bigstevet

Rank

Non Member

Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:47 pm

Peterborough

French GT Turbo Owners Club Day / WSR Spa 2013

Postby bigstevet » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:06 pm

Hi All,

Just wanted to let you all know about the RTOC's second trip to an event I'm planning to see if any of you would be interested in Joining, and also let those of you know who are planning of visiting the WSR 2013 at Spa (Maybe we can apply for the exhibitor passes together like before.. Mr Dell :wink: )

Friday 31st May - Eurotunnel to Calais & Drive to a small hotel near Florenville

Sat 1st Jun - The French GT Owners Club Day. Check out this video of last years event!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/kTJ3ifmYRrxEZR3hxdI

Sun 2nd Jun - Visit 2nd day of WSR Spa

Mon 3rd Jun - Drive home

If any of you would like to join us for the French day then please let me know and I can let you know more details) failing that I hope we can meet up at WSR Spa.
User

miles thomas

Rank

Non Member

Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:38 pm

west sussex

Postby miles thomas » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:14 pm

Steve this all sounds good but and you new there would be one its Prescott the same weekend :roll:
Spider,Clio Tce,C4 Cactus, 1967 DS.
no avatar
User

maxi.man

Rank

Non Member

Mon May 07, 2007 11:32 pm

Postby maxi.man » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:57 am

i expect to be going to spa this year with a few other vee owners
MAXI AND ABARTH REPLICAS ON THE WAY
no avatar
User

r5turbo2

Rank

Non Member

Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:51 pm

stamford

Postby r5turbo2 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:11 pm

Errr spa yes please
User

si21

Rank

Non Member

Mon May 09, 2005 8:24 pm

S.E London

I have always.....

Postby si21 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:49 pm

I have always wanted to do Spa I supose you get to drive the circuit too 8)

Unfortunately I Prescott is one of my favourite events of the year and its also Crystal Palace the same weekend, he says without checking dates :lol: so competition overrides watching I am afraid but I do want to go one day \
i have always wanted to go to the Spa 6 hours.

SI21
no avatar
User

eastlmark

Rank

Non Member

Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:50 pm

East London

Re: I have always.....

Postby eastlmark » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:41 pm

si21 wrote:I have always wanted to do Spa I supose you get to drive the circuit too 8)

Unfortunately I Prescott is one of my favourite events of the year and its also Crystal Palace the same weekend, he says without checking dates :lol: so competition overrides watching I am afraid but I do want to go one day \

SI21

Riku and I went last year along with Antony R17, and yes we got a fair few track laps in at the end of the day. If anyone is going I would suggest either staying over on Sunday night or a very late return crossing, if you have to leave the track early then you will miss out.
never thought I would want a list but now find myself needing one just to remind me: Clio V6 230, 5 gt turbo, 5 Gordini turbo, Megane RS 300 Trophy.
User

bigstevet

Rank

Non Member

Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:47 pm

Peterborough

Postby bigstevet » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:06 pm

eastlmark wrote:
si21 wrote:I have always wanted to do Spa I supose you get to drive the circuit too 8)

SI21

Riku and I went last year along with Antony R17, and yes we got a fair few track laps in at the end of the day. If anyone is going I would suggest either staying over on Sunday night or a very late return crossing, if you have to leave the track early then you will miss out.

WOW!! Thanks for the TOP TIP Mark!! :wink:

We're all planning on staying in Spa on the Sunday night, so are now going to be hanging round the event like a bad smell if theirs a chance to get on the circuit!! :lol:

I noticed on classic renault that this event is also on that weekend, and was looking to drop in to see what's going on, on the friday we travel down there....

http://en.renaultclassic.com/club/club- ... pe-france/

Sorry if it's a repost....
no avatar
User

eastlmark

Rank

Non Member

Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:50 pm

East London

Postby eastlmark » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:00 pm

bigstevet wrote:
eastlmark wrote:

SI21

WOW!! Thanks for the TOP TIP Mark!! :wink:

We're all planning on staying in Spa on the Sunday night, so are now going to be hanging round the event like a bad smell if theirs a chance to get on the circuit!! :lol:

I noticed on classic renault that this event is also on that weekend, and was looking to drop in to see what's going on, on the friday we travel down there....

http://en.renaultclassic.com/club/club- ... pe-france/

Sorry if it's a repost....

Steve, (sure you know this but anyway...) you will need to register with the organising club in order to get in the collectors area.
last year the guy organising it, Jean Marie-France Verleye-Hoffman, (assume he is the Stefan Dell of Belgium!) was at this address: jmfverleye@yahoo.fr
might be worth firing off a mail to him to see if its the same this year.
never thought I would want a list but now find myself needing one just to remind me: Clio V6 230, 5 gt turbo, 5 Gordini turbo, Megane RS 300 Trophy.

• Advertisement