User

eastlmark

Rank

Non Member

Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:50 pm

East London

Le Mans world series Sept 26/27 2015

Postby eastlmark » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:00 pm

I have a few hotel rooms reserved at the fabulous and legendary Hotel De France near Le Mans for the World series weekend.

SDC11667.JPG

All rooms are "twin" so easily sharable and some are even double and single so make a good family room. The hotel is in the centre of a small town so could even make a great trip for partners etc. who don't want to attend the circuit as they are not stuck out on some out of town motel. Food is great and of course a bar.
Rooms vary from 82e per night for the double/twins up to 95e for the deluxe or family rooms + the tourist tax (0.55e per night). Breakfast is a reasonable 8.50e per person.
Current itinerary is out Eurotunnel on Saturday morning (I am on the 08.20 shuttle on Saturday 26th and back on Monday 28th at 19.20.) Eating in Hotel de France restaurant on Saturday evening and all day Sunday at WSR Le Mans. Option to come home Sunday evening if desired, or stay on for evening dinner on Sunday somewhere (maybe Legends café?). Then spirited drive back north on Monday.

If anyone interested, please let me know ASAP your room requirements as I will be only holding the rooms until the end of this week.
You will also need to book your Eurotunnel, (maybe call Stephen to arrange a discount TBC) and also register for the collectors area using the form below which must be emailed to the organising club by the 11th of September (this Friday!)

wsr_le-mans_registration_en.pdf

please call me on 07941355586 or pm me with any questions.
This could possibly be your last chance to attend a WSR event as we all used to know it!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
never thought I would want a list but now find myself needing one just to remind me: Clio V6 230, 5 gt turbo, 5 Gordini turbo, Megane RS 300 Trophy.
no avatar
User

eastlmark

Rank

Non Member

Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:50 pm

East London

Re: Le Mans world series Sept 26/27 2015

Postby eastlmark » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:09 pm

Spare seat/ room going for this trip, minimal cost contribution. Need to be collectable Saturday Morning early, North/ East, South East London, Kent area. In a Clio V6 so minimal luggage can be taken.

PM me if interested.
never thought I would want a list but now find myself needing one just to remind me: Clio V6 230, 5 gt turbo, 5 Gordini turbo, Megane RS 300 Trophy.

• Advertisement