User

miles thomas

Rank

Non Member

Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:38 pm

west sussex

The One Show (no not that one)

Postby miles thomas » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:16 pm

This is a charity event in aid of the Markwick Gardens Association a charitable trust set up to help maintain the grounds of the 150 year old Gardens.
I was asked to go along and was happy to help.The GTA was to go, but the delay with the rad ment the Spider was called up to fill the gap.Nice to have a choice I know. Well the day started dull and after setting up the rain came about an hour later :( So on with the tonneau cover and retreat to the bandstand.Everyone else sat in their cars nice and dry as I sat alone for the beast part of 2 hours getting cold :angry: But no matter the rain stopped and the covers came off and the live music started making for a much better afternoon. :up
So here are a few photos of some of the 50 cars that braved the elements.My vote when to the Lancia 2000 HF,a great car have a look.
Spider,Clio Tce,C4 Cactus, 1967 DS.
User

stephendell

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Wed Apr 14, 2004 7:25 pm

London

Re: The One Show (no not that one)

Postby stephendell » Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:39 pm

Nice photos as always Miles :-)
Trafic, Twingo GT, Vel Satis Turbo x 2, Clio V6 Proto Ph2, Vel Satis 3.5, Avantime, Alpine A610, GTA Atmo x 3, GTA Turbo x 3, R5 Gordini Turbo Mid Engine, Alpine A310 4cyl, Alpine A110, Yellow Smart

• Advertisement