eastlmark

Rank

Non Member

Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:50 pm

East London

Spa trip 24/25 September

Postby eastlmark » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:52 pm

spa elms 16.jpg

As we all know, no World Series by Renault anymore but the Club that organised the collectors area at Spa in the past are having a collectors area at the September ELMS race meeting at Spa on the weekend of 24th and 25th September.
Supporting races include Renaultsport Trophy (for the RS01) and Formula Renault 2.0.
A few of us are planning to go to this event and .any Renaultsport or Alpine and Classic Renaults will be welcome.

The plan is to leave Saturday morning, returning Monday, staying in an Ibis hotel in Liege, about 30 mins drive from Spa. Obviously, anyone can return on Sunday evening if they want or we will go back to the circuit to see the Renaultsport track day there on Monday before heading off taking in the old Chimay race track on the way.
Important details are below:
Bulletin d'inscription ANG 2016-1.pdf

This is the registration form for the collectors area. Please fill in your details, scan and email it to the address provided.
( muriel.bailleux@renault.be) You must do this to reach the collectors area. Payment can be made on the day but must be in cash (euro's)

This is the hotel we will stay at:
IBIS LIÈGE SERAING
Route du Condroz 15b 4100 BONCELLES - BELGIUM

http://www.ibis.com/gb/hotel-3533-ibis-liege-seraing/index.shtml

currently rooms are £85 for a double for the 2 nights or 3 single beds for £127.

Recommended Eurotunnel crossings are: Out 11.20 return Monday 19.20.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
never thought I would want a list but now find myself needing one just to remind me: Clio V6 230, 5 gt turbo, 5 Gordini turbo, Megane RS 300 Trophy.
no avatar
User

eastlmark

Rank

Non Member

East London

Re: Spa trip 24/25 September

Postby eastlmark » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:52 pm

updated thread bump
never thought I would want a list but now find myself needing one just to remind me: Clio V6 230, 5 gt turbo, 5 Gordini turbo, Megane RS 300 Trophy.
no avatar
User

eastlmark

Rank

Non Member

East London

Postby eastlmark » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:49 am

Those I registered should have had confirmation from the organisers, if not then please let me know. Tickets should follow in the post.

Make sure you have booked hotel and crossings as per above posts.
no avatar
User

eastlmark

Rank

Non Member

East London

Postby eastlmark » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:19 pm

another great trip missed out on by RAOC members.

http://s28.photobucket.com/user/eastlma ... Spa%202016

• Advertisement