User

RobS

Rank

Non Member

Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:02 am

Rugeley, Staffordshire

Donington Historic Festival - 3rd-5th May

Postby RobS » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:52 am

Both Club Alpine Renault and Renault Owners' Club have designated in-field parking areas for this event. Any RAOC members wishing to bring an interesting non-Dieppe Renault are welcome to join us at ROC. There is a 50% discount on tickets booked in advance, even you arrive in a car not eligible for the in-field displays. You need to register with the organisers, MSV, but if you came to either DHF or Oulton Park Gold Cup last year, you can use the same log-in

There is more info on the ROC website www.renaultownersclub.com/events or see www.doningtonhistoric.com for the racing timetable. Sadly no Supertouring Cars this year, but plenty of other interesting racing

Please PM me if interested. I think John Sweet is the CAR contact if you want to bring an Alpine
'82 R5 Alpine Turbo, '98 Fiat Barchetta, '97 Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo, '04 Subaru Forester XT
User

RobS

Rank

Non Member

Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:02 am

Rugeley, Staffordshire

Re: Donington Historic Festival - 3rd-5th May

Postby RobS » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:17 pm

Last Chance to book discount tickets - offer closes midday tomorrow, Wednesday 1st May. Message or email me for the code
It's probably too late to get an infield parking pass, but if you let me know you have booked a ticket and send car details & reg I can always try!
'82 R5 Alpine Turbo, '98 Fiat Barchetta, '97 Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo, '04 Subaru Forester XT

• Advertisement