User

eastlmark

Rank

Non Member

Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:50 pm

East London

RS day Silverstone 11th/12th May 2019

Postby eastlmark » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:40 pm

Renault have an RS day event at Silverstone on the 11th and 12th May, during the Blancpain GT race meeting featuring Renault Eurocup. Doesn't mention Alpine as such....

Come and share your Renault Sport passion during this competition meeting, around a
comprehensive set of activities!

Showcase your Renault Sport Cars at the “Renault Sport Village Club”, be it from the past or current range (R.S., GT, GT-Line ranges), and take part in a one-of-a-kind car parade on the track.
Try your luck at getting your car exposed in a special area, by taking part in the “R.S. Days Cars” competition!
Get access for the full day to the Renault Sport Centre and enjoy a wide range of activities and surprises. Meet up with our Renault Sport experts who will answer all your questions.
Discover the latest Renault and Renault Sport vehicle ranges on our exhibition stand.
Discover the new R.S. Performance accessories range SHOP.RENAULTSPORT.COM thanks to a Renault Sport expert, and order your accessories from the Renault Sport shop.

You do need to book (and pay per person) driver and car is a bit above advance normal entry tickets price but passengers (up to 3) are far less than normal admission.
tickets here: https://www.renaultsport.com/rsdays2019-silverstone-uk.html
never thought I would want a list but now find myself needing one just to remind me: Clio V6 230, 5 gt turbo, 5 Gordini turbo, Megane RS 300 Trophy.

• Advertisement