User

RobS

Rank

Non Member

Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:02 am

Rugeley, Staffordshire

Oulton Park Gold Cup - August 24th-26th 2019

Postby RobS » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:33 pm

Registration for this meeting is now open, and once again Renault Owners' Club and RAOC are putting on a joint effort. Drivers of registered cars get in free, as do under 13s. All other passengers must purchase a ticket but at £20 for one day or £30 for the weekend, it's decent value for money. Don't forget to select "Renault Owners' Club" from the clubs menu when booking. I expect we will meet up at the Fox & Barrel to drive in convoy to the circuit as unlike Donington they don't allocate specific areas

If your car is already registered with MSV, you can book from "my account". If not you need to upload a photo and some details and wait for the organisers to confirm your acceptance. If you have any difficulties message me

www.oultonparkgoldcup.com
'82 R5 Alpine Turbo, '98 Fiat Barchetta, '97 Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo, '04 Subaru Forester XT
User

RobS

Rank

Non Member

Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:02 am

Rugeley, Staffordshire

Re: Oulton Park Gold Cup - August 24th-26th 2019

Postby RobS » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:57 pm

So apart from JohnB and myself, is anyone coming?

The organisers are being a bit more strict with the criteria for display cars - they ideally want cars from 50's, 60's, 70's & will take 80's too, but I think most of our cars should be ok. I am waiting for a definitive reply on whether the new A110 is welcome. I guess the best thing is to register and wait for acceptance before purchasing any tickets for passengers
'82 R5 Alpine Turbo, '98 Fiat Barchetta, '97 Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo, '04 Subaru Forester XT

• Advertisement