Renault Owners' Club Surrey Meet, August 4th (& 3rd!)

Discussions about events and meetings

Moderators: eastlmark, phildini, BIG_MVS, Alpineandy, Test Moderator

User

RobS

Rank

Non Member

Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:02 am

Rugeley, Staffordshire

Renault Owners' Club Surrey Meet, August 4th (& 3rd!)

Postby RobS » Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:47 pm

On behalf of the ROC, I would like to invite you to join us at our National Day, held in conjunction with our friends (and members in common) at the Citroen Car Club GS/A & Ami section, at the Rural Life Centre, Tilford, Surrey next Sunday, August 4th. It is possible that the area available to us may be limited by building works, so can I ask that everyone planning to attend lets me know in advance please. To park within the museum please arrive during the morning before the museum gets busy. Cost is once again £12 per car, including museum entry for 2 adults, or £8.50 for singles. You are still welcome to come along, even if you are not arriving in a Renault, please park in the main car park and make yourself known to Club volunteers (ROC or Citroen CC) at the gate. Full information on the ROC website https://renaultownersclub.com/event/roc ... l-weekend/

On Saturday, 3rd, a number of us who are travelling a distance and staying overnight will be having a Pub lunch around 13.00, and barbecue in the evening back at the campsite at Rural Life Centre together with the Citroen guys. Any of you are welcome to join us at either or both of these - please pm me or email events@renaultownersclub.com for more information. There is no additional cost for these, just pay for your own lunch and bring some sausages for the barbecue!

Hope to see some of you there

Kind regards

Rob Slater
Events Secretary, Renault Owners’ Club
'82 R5 Alpine Turbo, '98 Fiat Barchetta, '97 Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo, '04 Subaru Forester XT

• Advertisement