stephendell

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Wed Apr 14, 2004 7:25 pm

London

Auto Royale 17-19th July 2020

Postby stephendell » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:04 pm

This inaugural event is taking place 17-19 July at Althorp House, near Northampton (stately home of the Spencers)

Owners Clubs of classic cars are invited to have a display in the “The Dog Pond Entertainment Precinct”

Malcolm Banfield (Alpine Territory Manager UK) is considering participating with a display and would like a Club a stand in the same location.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Stephen

Your email was passed to me from Malcolm Banfield, and follows the brief exchange you have had on this new event for 2020 - Auto Royale Althorp.

No doubt you have already visited our website - perhaps even seen some of the recent press coverage in some of the key classic car media, and so have an understanding of our ambitions with the event. At its heart is a significant Concours d'Elegance - more akin to the major international events like Pebble Beach, Villa D'Este, than anything offered in the UK at present, although the event stretches further afield to capture several elements to the classic and collector car lifestyle.

As a business, and through this event and others we plan to launch, our ethos is all about building and bringing communities of like-minded people together over a shared enthusiasm. We fully recognise that for the classic car market, the Enthusiast's and Owner's Car Clubs are most certainly a key part of that. To which end, we have an area at Auto Royale dedicated to showcasing the best from car clubs around the UK and Europe, delivering an opportunity to showcase members cars, be an important part of the event and its community, and to offer it as a prestigious event as part of any 2020 calendar . Through the discussions Malcolm and I have been having for the event, I was keen to make contact with both the owner's clubs for Alpine cars.

We'd be delighted to have the Renault Alpine Owners Club join us next summer, and be part of the busy Dog Pond Entertainment Precinct area at Althorp House. There is no cost for the club to display at the event, and we offer any members choosing to attend a discount on their entry ticket in order to bring their car along as part of your display. We also offer exclusive use of the Clubhouse throughout the weekend - a dedicated catering area available only for clubs and club members to use.

I'd be very happy to discuss this further with you at your convenience, and registering your interest is simply achieved by our online form via this link: Club Participation Form

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

Ben
Trafic, Twingo GT, Vel Satis Turbo x 2, Clio V6 Proto Ph2, Vel Satis 3.5, Avantime, Alpine A610, GTA Atmo x 3, GTA Turbo x 3, R5 Gordini Turbo Mid Engine, Alpine A310 4cyl, Alpine A110, Yellow Smart

• Advertisement