phildini

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Sun Apr 18, 2004 10:00 am

Epsom Surrey/ Venezia Italy

GTA Turbo " LEO "

Postby phildini » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:19 pm

GTA Turbo F reg “LEO” previous Pimp Dell car, two times over. Bought it as a non runner and wanted to fit it with the Le Mans kit. Unfortunately things at work got very quiete and had to put it on hold for a while. I managed to fix it ( which took me for ever because of the NO FREE TIME situation ), it was only the TDC sensor. So I decided to get it up and running, make sure it behaves and then possibly still have the Le Mans kit fitted at a later date. Now waiting for the MOT. Not sure what to do with the interior, as the previous owner ( in between the Dell ) had the entire interior recovered in beige suede, with beige leather seats and red carpet. I have bought from MVS Salvage PLC all the standard interior trim and also a set of black leather interior, at least now I have a choice. Pictures below when Mr Dell owned it first time. More current pic's to follow.

84 R5 Le Car2 Turbo, 95 Clio 16V mk1, 68 Alfa Romeo 1750 GTV, 99 Mitsubishi Evo VI, 06 Porsche Boxster, 11 Lotus Evora S
User

BIG_MVS

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:12 am

Sandbach

Postby BIG_MVS » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:40 pm

Save it for my son Leo when he is 17, gives you 15 years to sort it :lol:
1994 A610 - Montana Red (For Sale)
User

phildini

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Sun Apr 18, 2004 10:00 am

Epsom Surrey/ Venezia Italy

Postby phildini » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:46 pm

BIG_MVS wrote:Save it for my son Leo when he is 17, gives you 15 years to sort it :lol:

I can always sell you the plate for £10k! alternative i will swap it for your 610 :lol: :lol:
84 R5 Le Car2 Turbo, 95 Clio 16V mk1, 68 Alfa Romeo 1750 GTV, 99 Mitsubishi Evo VI, 06 Porsche Boxster, 11 Lotus Evora S

• Advertisement