User

mellowyellowa610

Rank

Non Member

Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:02 pm

Chester, Cheshire

Re: Phildini A610 Black beauty or more like bank breaker pro

Postby mellowyellowa610 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:08 pm

To be honest, I only know that my car was first owned by Williams ( let's face it, most A610's were probably owned by Renault /Williams first as no bug ger actually bought a new one). When I spoke to someone from RUK, they looked into it and said the car was one of Mansell's cars but was believed to be used by his Manager. Mansell had a lot of cars (no big surprise) so I'm guessing he probably did have at least one A610 himself, I know he also used an R19 16V around this time. He also liked his Ferrari's. Damon Hill had an A610 but preferred his Safrane. Tim Harvey had a couple of 610's, only wrote one of them off. Prost had a 610. They've all been abused by racing drivers at some point :thinking Hedley's A610 was Patrick Heads first A610 at Williams F1 too (he had a couple as Company cars).

Whenever I've ever mentioned Mansell in the same sentence as my car, I always get some form of vitriolic abuse regarding brummies and moustaches any way so you are welcome to that if you want it. :Butt

phildini wrote:turbell, thank you for this info and you might be right as the owner from him lived in IMMINGHAM DN40 which is around 30 miles away. A chap on here called "Yellow Mellow", I think his car has "Williams F1" on the reg book, whereas my reg book states his full name and address. Yellow man are you out there?

JohnC, can you drop in to his dealership and see if he wants it back, I'll give a drink if you sell it :Cheer I think MVS price is fair....
User

BIG_MVS

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:12 am

Sandbach

Re: Phildini A610 Black beauty or more like bank breaker pro

Postby BIG_MVS » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:28 pm

Mr Cavalier, tell Mr Dini what ever it takes to get my baby back. Does he like Strawberries?

1994 A610 - Montana Red (For Sale)
Previous

• Advertisement