Moderators: eastlmark, BIG_MVS, Test Moderator

no avatar
User

MFaulks

Rank

Non Member

Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:25 pm

Postby MFaulks » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:38 pm

Teglen wrote:Passed the MOT after adjustment of the CO pot, now at 1.7% :) Wheel alignment was quite a way out, as was the headlamps but all good now.

Also received the new chip and fitted that today... unfortunately the fuel pump is still constantly priming...?

umm.. odd, well the two chips that went out had the same base file with your own individual calibrations paste in, so it's not the chip or the base bin file. I guess it didn't do it before, otherwise you would have mentioned it. I'll have a look at what I have in terms of boards, and see if we can do a swap at some point and try another one. If you can send me a good quality picture of the entire top side of the pcb board to my email, I'll verify the version and match up and go from there. It is low impedance injectors you are running?

Martin
... A diamond is only a piece of coal that did well under pressure... PRV afflicted, may be I need to squeeze harder!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/maftecfaulks
Previous

• Advertisement