User

DAVO R

Rank

Non Member

Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:07 pm

Parts needed

Postby DAVO R » Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:10 pm

Hello everyone,
Just like to say hello to everyone at the club. To be honest, I'm a little disheartened, joined the club a good while ago, still haven't received a welcome pack! I've spoken to Stephen a number of times, he's very helpful and informative, More than previous club we were in, but can't always catch him. Typed a message that took ages to write that disappeared into cyber space. However, new website looks great and is easy to use. I am doing this for my dads GTA atmo that we are converting to an injection. He has owned it since about 1993, he first saw them at a pre F1 race and had to have one! Had many great years of fun in it but sorned it after oil pressure issues. The engine is out and we are now looking for suspension bushes all round please? Also, any reasonable brake and suspension replacements? I have searched the website and bushes only seem to be mentioned without suppliers. Any help would be greatly received and would love to meet you at an event when we are on the road. Once I've finished renovations on our house I would love to own an A610, A110 out of my price range. Hopefully this won't disappear and we can have a pint one day.
Best

Dave :pint
User

Miles

Rank

Non Member

Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:06 am

Hampshire

Re: Parts needed

Postby Miles » Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:29 am

Hi Dave,
And welcome to the club.
I can only really recommend Stephen dell , or Lee Crowston RATS, John Law, JLengineering.
There are various suspension packages from Gaz to spax, if you want standard brakes a rensult 5 pads and Citroen bx pads ring a bell.
But there are lots of big brake kits too. Stephen deals with hi-spec.
But if you speak to Simon Says on here he knows of some other brake options and also knows the cars like the back of his hand.

Also Lee from RATS Renault alpine tuning services , just carried out an injection conversion for Tony Smith another member on here if you look under cars and projects search for daily driver.

Anyway it's late I'm in pain catch you later.
Dave also
P.s there is also simon autos German firm very good. And Martin MVS always has a hoard of second hand goodies.
no avatar
User

MFaulks

Rank

Non Member

Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:25 pm

Postby MFaulks » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:35 am

Hi Dave,

Welcome to the club, post up your questions and pictures of your car on this thread, and I'm sure you will get loads of support. As you mentioned use the search, does need some patience, but well worth it, much has been covered already buried in threads. I think everybody gets their bushes from Renault, but CLee wil tell you as he must have replaced more than anyone one on here now by a far margin.. having become the official Rot Abatement Technicial Services supremo! LOL :-)

Good luck, and have fun!
Martin
... A diamond is only a piece of coal that did well under pressure... PRV afflicted, may be I need to squeeze harder!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/maftecfaulks
User

clee

Rank

Non Member

Fri May 28, 2004 11:58 am

Derbyshire

Postby clee » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:26 am

Welcome .
RATS rot busting continues and I've just had a shipment of rear bushes in but only one full set left .

Also antiroll in stock so that will cover the rear .Would also suggest you change the gear linkage bush whilst the lump is out ,also in stock new fixings for rear.
Clutch fork arm might be worth changing + clutch for new Valeo ,engine mounts ?
All in stock
User

stephendell

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Wed Apr 14, 2004 7:25 pm

London

Postby stephendell » Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:57 pm

To be honest, I'm a little disheartened, joined the club a good while ago, still haven't received a welcome pack!

Yes apologies, you've caught us mid changeover from paper system to on line. Normally I send all the membership packs out in December/January but I was in Australia! No one has a physical membership card this year yet unless they needed it for competition use and there are all just stting here in a box :-(

Basically we will now issue as and when people join/rejoin on-line so you should get something shortly. Just keep hassling and don't ever give up we'll normally get there in the end. If all goes according to plan the new website will be just a small part of a big shake up and the club will be getting a lot more attention from me in the very near future.
Trafic, Twingo GT, Vel Satis Turbo x 2, Clio V6 Proto Ph2, Vel Satis 3.5, Avantime, Alpine A610, GTA Atmo x 3, GTA Turbo x 3, R5 Gordini Turbo Mid Engine, Alpine A310 4cyl, Alpine A110, Yellow Smart
no avatar
User

dallarax19

Rank

Non Member

Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:44 am

Postby dallarax19 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:48 am

I am looking for those bushings. I have looked at them from Simon and Axautoparts but for a rear set it is very expensive ($540ish). Are there other options?
http://www.axauto-parts.com/voiture/lia ... -2556.html
User

mettersl

Rank

Non Member

Sat Nov 13, 2004 12:46 pm

Saffron Walden- North Essex

Postby mettersl » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:12 am

Sorry it's bad news, but there aren't any alternative bushes to my knowledge. Clee/ANDY may know better.
Lee
User

stephendell

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Wed Apr 14, 2004 7:25 pm

London

Postby stephendell » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:42 am

That is the cheap option.

Renault UK still want £120ish for ONE bush :o
Trafic, Twingo GT, Vel Satis Turbo x 2, Clio V6 Proto Ph2, Vel Satis 3.5, Avantime, Alpine A610, GTA Atmo x 3, GTA Turbo x 3, R5 Gordini Turbo Mid Engine, Alpine A310 4cyl, Alpine A110, Yellow Smart
User

andyh877

Rank

Non Member

Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:11 am

Alpine France

Postby andyh877 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:21 pm

mettersl wrote:Sorry it's bad news, but there aren't any alternative bushes to my knowledge. Clee/ANDY may know better.
Lee

buy from clee.... he uses the French connection for supply...... I would get your order in fast... as I know he will have another delivery of them quite soon.
User

clee

Rank

Non Member

Fri May 28, 2004 11:58 am

Derbyshire

Postby clee » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:45 pm

Just ordered another set of 12 so can tag some more on if wanted but let me know now as I'm needing them here asap .

• Advertisement