IMG_0281.jpg
IMG_0275.jpg
IMG_0278.jpg
IMG_0279.jpg
IMG_0281.jpg
IMG_0275.jpg
IMG_0281.jpg
Thought I'd add some pix of my cars.
The Black '86 as shown is before a total respray which is happening now. I had a mishap that broke a few bits but caused no major damage. We have an Apline panel whizz here who worked on them before he immigrated here from the UK. Lucky - he lives in the same city as I do.
The Black car was the first imported to New Zealand, but the then Renault importer/distributor, for the Auckland motor Show. I drove it when it was brand knew (I was a motoring journo at the time).
I have been gradually bringing the '90 Blue up to scratch - will sap for the black car when it is finished so it can have a respray too.
The blue car was indented out of France in 1990 as a RHD Alpine by and ex-pay kiwi living in the UK. He bought it home with him in 1996, and sold it to the fellow I bought it off. Sadly it had not been very well looked after, and had been given an awful respray.
It will go if for its respray when the Black car is finished.
Both cars have been converted to Weber DGAS carbs, and both had some tuning wrinkles when I got them, but are all sorted now and go really well.
The Blue car has also had a head job, and goes a bit stringer from 3000 rpm up, but is still nice an tractable down low.
Will post some pix of black car when she returns home!
Cheers
Graeme
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
no avatar
User

AndyClark

Rank

Non Member

Sat Dec 11, 2004 11:41 am

Birmingham

Re: My Cars

Postby AndyClark » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:30 pm

Rare sand leather (particularly for an atmo) on the blue one.
User

BIG_MVS

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:12 am

Sandbach

Re: My Cars

Postby BIG_MVS » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:22 pm

Nice pair Graeme.

Yes the sand leather is uber rare. Only seen a handful of GTA's with it in ever.

Look forward to seeing the Black one finished.
1994 A610 - Montana Red (For Sale)

• Advertisement