Racing Reports - third time lucky

Competion events, results and regulations.

Moderators: eastlmark, simontaylor, Test Moderator

User

si21

Rank

Non Member

Mon May 09, 2005 8:24 pm

S.E London

Racing Reports - third time lucky

Postby si21 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:59 am

As I told Mr Dell I am going to be doing my best to put together some brief write-ups with some pics of the events that I and other members participate in and or perhaps spectate at. With the cold winter months now upon us a perhaps your treasured Alpines and Renault Sports tucked up in the warm and dry I will give a you guys a breif summary of the last couple of events of the season to keep you a little entertained during those boring months. I hope tom give you a little video footage, pics and even a couple of words too :P Just to keep you a breast of what some members get up to at the weekends :wink:

Of course I am hoping to continue these reports through next years season so any pics that people have if they attend any of these events would be very useful, as it is often the case that we are all either racing in the same class or one class virtually following the other. so nobody to take any pics........

..........OFFICIALCLUB PHOTOGRAPHER ANYONE :?:

I am hoping to set up an in-car DVR so I can post some of my runs up for members to watch.

And like the title says third time luck; I tried posting last Saturday on my way to the NEC Birmingham.......no signal on the train, the post obviously never made it. A computer Glitch wiped out my post yesterday so hopefully the 3rd time of typing will mean that yopu actually get to read this.

Keep watching this space :wink:

si21

• Advertisement