Lydden Hill track days

Competion events, results and regulations.

Moderators: eastlmark, simontaylor, Test Moderator

no avatar
User

eastlmark

Rank

Non Member

Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:50 pm

East London

Lydden Hill track days

Postby eastlmark » Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:14 am

Saturday Feb 2nd £20 per 20 minute session- cheaper than the Ring!
Saturday March 2nd

The great thing about Lydden track days is that you can pretty much arrive and drive and even pay per session if you dont want to comit to a full day. Obviously subject to demand on the day- if you do want a full day its best to book upfront to ensure a space.
The days are sessioned rather than open pit which means the slower, less experienced drivers are usually in their own session so its great for novices while the faster drivers get their own session too.
Usually Bill Richards is on hand for free instruction.
Last edited by eastlmark on Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
never thought I would want a list but now find myself needing one just to remind me: Clio V6 230, 5 gt turbo, 5 Gordini turbo, Megane RS 300 Trophy.
no avatar
User

eastlmark

Rank

Non Member

East London

Postby eastlmark » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:50 pm

added some dates to the 1st post. am keeping an eye on the weather forcast before committing.
never thought I would want a list but now find myself needing one just to remind me: Clio V6 230, 5 gt turbo, 5 Gordini turbo, Megane RS 300 Trophy.
no avatar
User

eastlmark

Rank

Non Member

East London

Postby eastlmark » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:29 pm

I have booked for this on Saturday 2nd Feb. The office says there is plenty of availability for on the day turn up and runs. Make sure you bring licence and helmet and £20 at least.
User

si21

Rank

Non Member

Mon May 09, 2005 8:24 pm

S.E London

I may pop down

Postby si21 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:05 pm

I may pop down, not sure yet as its a lot of fuel and I need to obtain a new photo license; so it will be quite a way to go without being able to drive the circuit, I have lots on this month, I am hoping to get some work done to the Atmo and get it to the circuit in March to see how quick it is with mods etc and a new power cable :lol: :lol: :lol:

Steve dare to see me in March :?: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mark it will probably be afternoon if I do.

Si21
User

si21

Rank

Non Member

Mon May 09, 2005 8:24 pm

S.E London

see you down there mark

Postby si21 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:06 pm

see you tomorrow Mark :wink:

• Advertisement