Lot's track dates this year

Competion events, results and regulations.

Moderators: eastlmark, simontaylor, Test Moderator

no avatar
User

OpentrackDave

Rank

Non Member

Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:30 am

Cambridge

Lot's track dates this year

Postby OpentrackDave » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:47 am

Morning all.

I just thought i would post a link to the web site as i have 14 dates so far booked for this year at some great tracks. Brands Hatch, Snetterton 300, Oulton Park and Cadwell Park Bedford Autodrome and even Donington National circuit which is superb ! A lot of dates are on the weekend as well.

We have always welcomed a few Alpines to Brands Hatch however i thought that if you had a look at the dates available for 2013 you could make a full social day of it. Tracks like Oulton Park in Cheshire are lovely and free flowing and the Location of Cadwell Park is just stunning.
Snetterton is a superb track at 3 miles long and just full of nice straights and sweeping bends. Anyway it's just a idea .......
have alook around the web site and if a "group" want to book on i will always do you a deal price.
Best Wishes for 2013
Dave
http://www.opentrack.co.uk
Opentrack track days
"always open pit lane"
no avatar
User

eastlmark

Rank

Non Member

Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:50 pm

East London

Postby eastlmark » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:53 pm

see sticky at top of thread Dave, beat you to it.
never thought I would want a list but now find myself needing one just to remind me: Clio V6 230, 5 gt turbo, 5 Gordini turbo, Megane RS 300 Trophy.

• Advertisement