ELMS the final

Competion events, results and regulations.

Moderators: eastlmark, simontaylor, Test Moderator

no avatar
User

eastlmark

Rank

Non Member

Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:50 pm

East London

ELMS the final

Postby eastlmark » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:46 pm

Its final round of the European le mans series this Saturday,28th September at Paul Ricard and its a close fight for the title.
Signatech Alpine and Thiriet by TDS Racing are tying at the top of the championship while Jota sport still have shot at the title 2 if the 2 leaders fail.
Kick off is at 15.30 our time on Saturday.
Live streaming is available at www.europeanlemansseries.com while Motor TV are showing the race live too.

never thought I would want a list but now find myself needing one just to remind me: Clio V6 230, 5 gt turbo, 5 Gordini turbo, Megane RS 300 Trophy.
no avatar
User

eastlmark

Rank

Non Member

East London

Re: ELMS the final

Postby eastlmark » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

seems this is not live on Motors (WHY?) after all. Highlights are on Sunday evening 18.30

Signatech Alpine were fastest in FP 1 this morning and 4th in FP 2
Qualifying is Saturday morning.

Seems we have missed our chance to go visit a WSbR and ELMS double bill as the ELMS series will be standalone next year as the teams want longer races and more track time then is available during a WSR weekend.
never thought I would want a list but now find myself needing one just to remind me: Clio V6 230, 5 gt turbo, 5 Gordini turbo, Megane RS 300 Trophy.
no avatar
User

eastlmark

Rank

Non Member

East London

Re: ELMS the final

Postby eastlmark » Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:18 pm

• Advertisement