handling on the limit ...quite a few Clio's and a 110 plus..

Competion events, results and regulations.

Moderators: eastlmark, simontaylor, Test Moderator

User

si21

Rank

Non Member

Mon May 09, 2005 8:24 pm

S.E London

handling on the limit ...quite a few Clio's and a 110 plus..

Postby si21 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:17 pm

Plus a number of other interesting pieces of machinery ...I think the Bug demonstrates how well Renault made their rear engine cars handle ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4rwzJpL ... ata_player

si21
no avatar
User

eastlmark

Rank

Non Member

Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:50 pm

East London

Re: handling on the limit ...quite a few Clio's and a 110 pl

Postby eastlmark » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:36 pm

The guy in the sports racer at around 8.50 minutes was lucky to keep his head. :crazy

Thanks Simon for ruining my Sunday afternoon. Some of this is filmed on what is obviously an old race circuit as it has gravel traps and armco lined with tyres yet is still obviously a public road. So after an hour or so of straining eyes to read road signs and trying to even work out what language the people are speaking, I finally got it. Its the old Chimay circuit in Belgium.

http://www.circuitsofthepast.nl/en-US/chimay

Not sure why this has slipped under the radar but has to be candidate for a stop over during a club trip to the Ring, Spa, Zolder- wherever.
never thought I would want a list but now find myself needing one just to remind me: Clio V6 230, 5 gt turbo, 5 Gordini turbo, Megane RS 300 Trophy.
User

si21

Rank

Non Member

Mon May 09, 2005 8:24 pm

S.E London

Re: handling on the limit ...quite a few Clio's and a 110 pl

Postby si21 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:32 am

Lol at Mark that sports car driver was very lucky...but .I am not sure how I have spoiled your Sunday Lol...you are an adult and responsible foe your own actions lol ...I mean I didn't tell you a race result you hadn't viewed yet did I?

mmm that circuit does look interesting? Must find out more about it

• Advertisement