ThamesCarStorage

Rank

Non Member

Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:55 pm

Abingdon

MVS Venturi 200 in Historics auction

Postby ThamesCarStorage » Thu May 04, 2017 2:11 pm

Vested interest? Yes it's mine!

http://www.historics.co.uk/buying/auctions/2017-05-20/cars/ref-118-1988-mvs-venturi.aspx?p=

As fate has determined I also have another Venturi (the Atlantique that clee is currently disemboweling), running two is an excess luxury. I have been impressed with this 200, both its condition and the quality of the engineering are genuinely impressive. Genuine mileage of 38,500km with all MOT's to prove. No panel damage or fibreglass issues - possibly original paint. Underneath there are spots of orange, but I've poked around and there is only surface rust on there. the car has clearly been garaged for all or most of its life and has not suffered as a result. Interior is great too, and it runs well having fixed the fuel pump!! Too many cars and not enough mileage on this one to consider keeping. For those interested, follow this link https://classics.getpatina.com/vehicles/SODYvOToCP for over 60 photos including the paperwork.

Current value? No idea if I'm honest. I want to sell so we have put low estimates and reserve on it, but we are aware that several cars are advertised in France for over 50k Euros. :o
no avatar
User

ewan

Rank

Non Member

Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:46 pm

Dorset

Re: MVS Venturi 200 in Historics auction

Postby ewan » Thu May 04, 2017 9:13 pm

I wondered who the owner of that Atlantique was! I'll amend the list to allocate it to you.

Good luck with auction - the guide price certainly seems very achievable.
no avatar
User

ewan

Rank

Non Member

Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:46 pm

Dorset

Postby ewan » Mon May 22, 2017 3:58 pm

I see the 200 sold, so well done Tristan. After fees and VAT I assume the new owner paid about £17k/£18k.

So, was it bought by someone from here or do we have a new owner to add to the Venturi fold?
User

stephendell

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Wed Apr 14, 2004 7:25 pm

London

Postby stephendell » Tue May 23, 2017 6:41 pm

A good buy for a low mileage car IMO.

You can dish the dirt now its sold lol...
Trafic, Twingo GT, Vel Satis Turbo x 2, Clio V6 Proto Ph2, Vel Satis 3.5, Avantime, Alpine A610, GTA Atmo x 3, GTA Turbo x 3, R5 Gordini Turbo Mid Engine, Alpine A310 4cyl, Alpine A110, Yellow Smart

• Advertisement