Asking for help when things go wrong.

If you have a question about the website, including how to use or find a feature, please check these posts or add your own question.

When reporting an issue, please try to include details that will help to track it down. including Device information (PC, mac, Tablet, Phone etc) and what browser you are using including its version number.

If you need to contact an Administrator, please email mail@renaultalpine.co.uk

Moderators: eastlmark, phildini, BIG_MVS, Alpineandy, Test Moderator

Forum rules
If you have a question about the website, including how to use or find a feature, please check these posts or add your own question.

When reporting an issue, please try to include details that will help to track it down. including Device information (PC, mac, Tablet, Phone etc) and what browser you are using including its version number.
User

The Saint

Rank

Administrator

Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:55 am

Rugby Warwickshire

Asking for help when things go wrong.

Postby The Saint » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:28 am

If you have any issues with the site, including membership renewals. PLEASE let us have your USERNAME or at least the email that you registered with. Many members have had issues with renewals, and when it comes to finding your account, it is almost impossible, without your username " The nick name you use on the site"
I have tried to use the email address that some of you have email me with, to search the database, but it seems some of you registered with a different email to that which you are complaining with.
Please if you need help and assistance, state your username, it saves me looking through over a thousand members to find you.
Thanks
Vince.
The Saint.
Blue A610,
Black Smart Roadster.
SmartEDElectric Drive
User

simontaylor

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Thu Apr 15, 2004 12:33 pm

Fleet, Hampshire

Re: Asking for help when things go wrong.

Postby simontaylor » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:54 am

People sending emails to you will quickly expect to be "asked" for their log-on User-Name so that issues can be progressed and resolved quickly.
1986 : '86 GTA v6 BW-EFR turbo, with Adaptronic ECU
Firsts at
2007 : Gurston Down & RAOC Champion
2008 : Rushmoor & Eelmoor & ACSMC Hillclimb class Champion
2009 : Longcross & Eelmoor
2010 : Crystal Palace & Eelmoor
2016 : Rushmoor & 5th O/A
User

clee

Rank

Non Member

Fri May 28, 2004 11:58 am

Derbyshire

Postby clee » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:26 am

I think Vince means to save him fecking about with email pingpong just provide the info to start with....
Ok, if it was a proper paid job then that's the best way to fill your day and look like you're busy :MoreSarc
User

simontaylor

Rank

Club Member

Club Member

Thu Apr 15, 2004 12:33 pm

Fleet, Hampshire

Postby simontaylor » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:34 am

That is what I mean, if the user name is not originally stated, the email request is bounced straight back requesting the user name. Folk will soon learn, or start to use user names that are more like their real name in the future.
1986 : '86 GTA v6 BW-EFR turbo, with Adaptronic ECU
Firsts at
2007 : Gurston Down & RAOC Champion
2008 : Rushmoor & Eelmoor & ACSMC Hillclimb class Champion
2009 : Longcross & Eelmoor
2010 : Crystal Palace & Eelmoor
2016 : Rushmoor & 5th O/A

• Advertisement