Unread Messages...

If you have a question about the website, including how to use or find a feature, please check these posts or add your own question.

When reporting an issue, please try to include details that will help to track it down. including Device information (PC, mac, Tablet, Phone etc) and what browser you are using including its version number.

If you need to contact an Administrator, please email mail@renaultalpine.co.uk

Moderators: eastlmark, phildini, BIG_MVS, Alpineandy, Test Moderator

Forum rules
If you have a question about the website, including how to use or find a feature, please check these posts or add your own question.

When reporting an issue, please try to include details that will help to track it down. including Device information (PC, mac, Tablet, Phone etc) and what browser you are using including its version number.
User

The Saint

Rank

Administrator

Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:55 am

Rugby Warwickshire

Unread Messages...

Postby The Saint » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:56 am

Hello Everyone,
I have had a few members asking, why their PM's and messages are not clearing from their mailbox? "Or just getting ignored??"
As you may not be aware, that if you PM or message someone from the site, the message will stay in your "Outbox" until the message is opened, by the recipient.
IF you have "POP UPS" blocked on your browser, then when you log into the site, you will not be aware that you have messages. Could I ask that everyone please check their mailbox for unread messages,
IF you have any unread messages, from other members, and you have NOT blocked Pop-Ups, ( Either within the site settings OR your web browser ) then let me know, so I can clear any issues that maybe causing a problem.

Regards

Vince..
The Saint.
Blue A610,
Black Smart Roadster.
SmartEDElectric Drive

• Advertisement