User

clee

Rank

Non Member

Fri May 28, 2004 11:58 am

Derbyshire

Rigid fuel lines for GTA Turbo

Postby clee » Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:25 pm

I'm still alive and still working on the Alps with a dozen or so in various stages of restoration so don't get much time to talk bullocks on here :wave
M1 was shut today so after 4 hrs going three miles I did a uey and came home .....

Anyway..Just knocked these up for one of the above and can be made to order in a couple of days. If you look in your wheel-arch you may see something a bit worse for wear so here's your answer.

£165 for all three lines + heat sleeves . Teflon inner on the braided sections for all those worried about Ethanol additives.........

IMG_20191002_125104.jpg

IMG_20191003_145911.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
no avatar
User

alpine744

Rank

Non Member

Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:28 pm

Re: Rigid fuel lines for GTA Turbo

Postby alpine744 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:35 pm

I'll take a set of those from you Lee. Can you please let me know how you want paying?

Whilst we're on the subject of fuel lines, can you also supply the 3 rubber ones that connect the rigid lines to the auxiliary tank/accumulator or, if not, any ideas on where I can source some? I've only had a brief look into it so far, but I can see the fact that the tank ends and the lines ends are different sizes could be an issue.

Let me know what you can do and I'll sort out an order with you. You can PM me if you prefer.

Cheers
Craig
User

clee

Rank

Non Member

Fri May 28, 2004 11:58 am

Derbyshire

Re: Rigid fuel lines for GTA Turbo

Postby clee » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:40 am

Thanks Craig.
Text me an email address 07974493002 and I'll send an invoice with John Ashley Cars bank details.
The hoses to tank are a pain with the different bores. I've not got a supplier for those as yet.

Lee

• Advertisement